Episode 8

Ok, so I'm going to skip once upon a swap because it just wouldn't happen with Hunter and quite frankly I have no idea what to do with this episode without Eda. Maybe I'll include this kind of episode in season three but as of right now it won't happen. Anyway, this episode will be a bit shorter like the third as I will mainly focus on Hunter's parts here and nothing else really changes. Hope you enjoy it regardles.

"Can you come to school with me tomorrow and present at the h.a.s?"

It was a calm day at the cardinal cottage. The inhabitants were sorting through boxes full of human junk looking for anything they can use or sell. At some point Gus came to the cottage and was quick to ask Luz his question.

A quite unexpected question honestly. Luz last adventure in school sure was fun, but also didn't go exactly as easy as planned. It sure was riot.

Either way, she would love to go back there and have another crazy adventure, but there was one problem still.

"Gus, I'd love to go to school with you, but I don't know how I can. Principal Bump banned me from hexside."Luz pointed to her banned poster that hung on the wall next to Hunter's and Nova's.

"And he did you a favor." Said Hunter while he still looked through the box infront of him. "There's nothing for you at this dweebus factory." He spared a glance at gus, not changing his slightly annoyed expression."No offense though."

"It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses."

Luz though wasn't as chill as her younger friend. She slammed down the box in her hands with a loud thud, catching everyone's attention. Even Nova lifted his head from the box he was digging in to look at her now standing frowning figure.

"Well, I would love to go someday. Better than unpacking boxes in the Hunter Coven."

A frown matching Luz adorned Hunter's face now."First off, covens are the worst and I would rather die than do anything coven related. And second off, school doesn't care what you want. It takes all that you are and tries to force you into a norm you never fit in." He argued.

"What do you know? You never went to one."Luz fired back.

"I mean, yeah, well, ugh, "He stumbled over his words, trying to find a contra argument, but couldn't. Then he groaned in frustration."I don't wanna hear another word about school and stuff. I'm out."He stomped up to the front door, walked out and slammed the door behind him.

The rest of the room stared after him, Luz glaring all the way. The silence was only broken when Nova spoke up.

"This is not going to end well."He then jumped down from his spot on the couch and walked towards the door."I'm going after him before he considers commiting arson."And out he went.

That left Luz and Gus alone to talk it out. It ended with Gus lying and convincing Luz to help him.

She's not gonna be happy when she finds out.

----------------------

The next morning Hunter sat outside of the cottage, sulking from the conversation yesterday still. He had his knees pulled to his chest and glared at no one in particular.

The door behind him opened and Nova exited with a plate of food in his hands. He sat next to his grumpy brother and when Hunter did nothing to acknowledge his presence he leaned onto his brother hoping to get him to at least listen to him.

"Hey, Hunter. I know you're still upset about yesterday, but you still gotta eat. I was missing you at breakfast today."

"I'm just trying to protect her."Hunter exclaimed with a hint of frustration."School isn't as great as she thinks. It chews up anything unique and spits out bland mush. Why won't she just listen to me?"