Chapter 11

Hello dear readers, I'm not dead and neither is this book. Sorry I've been gone so long, I just couldn't get myself to be motivated. Anyway here is the episode adventure in the elements. If you're wondering why I jumped from chapter 9 to 11, it's because I don't necessarily intend on skipping the episode before this one, I just don't feel like writing it right now, but I wanted to give you something, so that's what you got. You'll get the former episode when I feel like it, but right now it's not all too important. Also, if you want to know what happened with King and Nova, I'm probably gonna make it a special chapter. Don't know when, but I will. Anyway, I'm probably talking too long, so enjoy this 4695 word chapter.

"Hey, guys. Listen to this." Luz said, ready to tell something new she found out in the brochure she was reading.

Ever since Hunter enrolled her and himself at Hexside, she's been even more fascinated by school than ever before and got a brochure soon after, considering it won't be long until their first day.

And now she sat on the couch in the living room with Hunter, Nova and King, who got closer to Nova recently after an incident with an evil greedy publisher. Luz told them every detail she filtered from the brochure, much to the demon's annoyance.

King groaned, not wanting to have to listen anymore. "Ugh! Please stop. Nobody cares." To him it was torture. How come he was the only one to complain? He turned to Nova, whom he was playing a board game with. "How do you live with her? I would have run away weeks ago."

Nova chuckled. "She's not that bad. Also you learn to tune her out over time, or you're Hunter and use earbuds." He rolled the dice and moved his figure across the board, securing his victory. "I win."

"I demand a rematch!"

Luz cooed at their adorable banter, but then went back to the brochure and found something new somehow. "Hey, guys. Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!"

"Yeah, Bump told me. He seemed very proud of it." Hunter replied, not looking up from the book he was reading.

"Hexside is just so fascinating." She sighed dreamily. "Can you imagine it? You and me, Hunter, in the walls of Hexside, studying with Willow and Gus and the twins and maybe even Amity." Suddenly she gasped and let the brochure fall to the ground, looking a bit panicked. "Amity! Oh, cramity! We were supposed to meet so I can get my Azura book back." She jumped up from the couch and ran out the door, hoping she wouldn't be late. Then she quickly turned back to them. "Love you guys!" And off she went again. This time for real.

--------------------------

Luz ran through the bonesborough market, trying to find the green haired witch she was supposed to meet up with.

She looked around for a while until her eyes landed on the girl she was looking for. "There she is." She started to head over to her and called out, but halfway there two heads popped up infront of her.

"Hey Luz!"

Luz screamed and fell back to the ground, trying to calm her racing heart.

The twins laughed as Amity came over and helped her to her feet. "Em, Ed, stop bothering her. Sorry, Luz. They insisted on coming for some reason."

Emira suddenly came up behind her and squished her sister's face. "Because we love you baby sister."

Amity pushed her off of her, looking pretty annoyed.

Luz chuckled. She found it kinda cute how they interact as siblings, when they don't pry into each other's privacy that is.

"In any case," Amity pulled out the good witch Azura from her bag and handed it to Luz. "Here's your book back."