INTRODUCTION

CHARACTER SKETCH

Nischay Malhan

A YouTuber , born and brought up in Delhi .
( He is as it is )
( Same followers and subscribers )
( Same Personality )
A kind hearted , introverted person who loves his family , friends and fans .

Ankit : Nischay's manager ( good friend )
Dimple Aunty ( D.A. ) : Nischay's Mother
Vinay Uncle ( V.U. ) : Nischay's Father
Abhishek : Nischay's Brother
Prerna Di : Nischay's Sister
Harsh Jiju : Nischay's Jiju

Kiara ( or y/n )

A girl born and brought up in Delhi who lost her parents when she was 18 . She is a strong , independent and pretty sensitive girl who is an extrovert for the world but nobody knows what's in her heart except Annie sometimes . She is an average looking girl .
Due to her work she lives in Mumbai for now at her house with her best friend Annie .
Also her and Annie's parents were business partners from the start so since her parents'death , Annie's parents look towards their Business.

Annie

Kiara's Best friend since childhood who loves kiara a lot . She is an extroverted , overexcited , short tempered girl who focuses on her work and best friend the most because she didn't have a great bond with her parents due to them living in US due to work . They still live there and she lives with Kiara in Mumbai .

Kiara and Annie work on different types of projects in different positions ( like manager , PA , etc. ) regarding whatever their agency allotted them .

More characters will be introduced during the story .

______________________________________

Guys Due to some glitch the order of chapters has been messed up !

I'm really sorry . You can click on the three lines which are at the  right up corner in your phones and directly read chapter wise , according to the number of chapters .

______________________________________

_______________________________________

To know what's going to happen next , Do read the next chapter !

Also , Do give a star , like , share ,  and specially Comment down your opinions .

Thanks for reading
~ Writer
Insta ID - @ multifandomxkc