CHAPTER 8 : GROWING BOND

Playground Tryouts Day 2

It was the next day and both Kiara and Nischay woke up and went to shoot together, they have started developing their bond stronger.

You can call it a friendship maybe !?

They both did their work ! The whole shoot went smoothly and as usual they both were really happy and at peace by being around each other.

They talked with each other whenever they got time . There was comfort that developed between them with each second passing by .

The day passed by them eventually having Dinner together and then they both went to their respective rooms .

While sitting on his bed .

Nischay's POV

" Thank you God , for everything jo bhi specially inn kuch dino se ho Raha hai . Work is going good , everyone is happy with however the show has been turning out to be . Also , Thank God for sending Kiara into my life , She has been someone who's been able to calm me down during all these hectic shoot schedules , it's been just three days with her and I already feel she's someone I know from a long time , I don't know Kiara what have you done to me....I was never the kind of a person jo ek ya do din main hi kisse se itna attach ho Jaye ki usse sab share karne ka Mann kare but you have something which pulls me towards you maybe your smile and those intense eyes jinki piche ki puri stories main zarur jaanna chahunga. "

Meanwhile

Kiara's POV ( sitting on her bed and thinking )

" Thank you God , these few days have been one of the most peaceful days of my life after mom dad had left me , These days I've literally been a different version of myself . I feel it's because of Nischay I've been so calm and happy during these , I could surely say it is no less than a Dream . From watching a guy on my phone, smile seeing him smile , laugh seeing him laugh to actually getting to work with him and know him personally. It's a weird feeling I don't think I can express ! It's a strange combination of emotions of a fangirl and a person who feels for him more than a fan....I really don't know how to express it but all I know for now is I'm liking the bond we are forming and that it's growing beautifully day by day . "

They both slept.

Playground Tryouts Day 3

Everyone woke up !

Went to the shoot location, the shoot went smoothly, it was a hectic shoot as It was the last Tryout Day ! The shoot wrapped up a bit late at 12 am .

Everyone was really hungry but at the same time tired so all of them ordered their food on the rooms.

But this time a strange thing happened ! Nischay's food came he opened the door and saw that Kiara's food didn't came so he asked the waiter

Nischay
" Umm excuse me"

Waiter
" Yes sir , how many I help you ? "

Nischay
" Actually I wanted to know when is the food coming for the person staying in the other side of this joint room . "

Waiter
" Ahh Sir actually the food hasn't been ordered from there yet so for now there is no order "

Nischay
"Ohh okay , Thank you "

The waiter leaves after keeping the food trolley inside Nischay's room .

Nischay's POV
" Kiara didn't ordered her food ? But why ? Should I once check if she's alright or not !? Oh God isn't it will be weird, ahh Nischay tu faltu soch Raha hai ek baar dekh hi leta hu if she's okay or not "

Meanwhile

Kiara's POV

Standing near the big window of her room gazing at the stars. Eyes full of emotions.

12 :08 am

" So Mom Dad if I count then aaj ke din aapko mujhse dur huye exactly 6 saal ho chuke hain....Main kabhi nahi bhul sakti woh din jab ek hi din main mere liye sab badal Gaya tha mere life ke sabse zaruri log mujhse chin Gaye the jinse main sabse zyada pyaar karti thi , mujhe nahi pata Maine Aisa kya gunaah Kiya tha jiski wajah se mere saath yeh sab hua par jo bhi har saal ki tarah yeh ek din aata hai jab main Roz se kahi zyada aap logo ko miss karti hu sochti hu kaash main bhi aap logo ke saath hoti uss car main toh mujhe yeh sab nhi jhelna padta but I know agar main aaj Zinda hu toh kuch accha zarur likha hoga meri qismat main , I miss you Ma Pa , kaash aap log aaj mere saath hote , waise har saal aap nahi toh aapka Diya hua pendant mere saath hota tha Jo mere aasu rok deta tha , mujhe apne life main aur aage badhne ki himmat deta tha , aapke hone ka ehsaas deta tha par....( Tears started felling , she couldn't control more )

But as soon as she started crying , she heard a voice from behind.

????
"Kiara"

Meanwhile

Nischay couldn't control so he went on the joint gate and as soon as he was going to knock on the door he could hear some voice , he knew it was kiara but he was confused as to whom is she talking to ? Also he couldn't properly hear what she was saying, in order to hear her voice he came more close to the door and mistakenly put his hand on the door handle and he realised that the door isn't locked from the other side . He was trying to convince himself to not open the door and to not go on the other side but....He couldn't! He opened the door and looked in the room he couldn't find her anywhere when suddenly he looked towards the big window in her room where he saw her standing and speaking her heart out but to who ? The stars ? Yes !
He saw her talking to the the stars , he was confused and shocked at the same time . But before he could react he heard her saying "....I miss you Ma Pa , kaash aap log aaj mere saath hote , waise har saal aap nahi toh aapka Diya hua pendant mere saath hota tha Jo mere aasu rok deta tha , mujhe apne life main aur aage badhne ki himmat deta tha , aapke hone ka ehsaas deta tha par...." He felt he knew which pendant is she talking about....Yes The same pendant she dropped and he found it and took with him . But before everything aside he just couldn't see tears in her eyes"

______________________________________

Guys Due to some glitch the order of chapters has been messed up !

I'm really sorry . You can click on the three lines which are at the  right up corner in your phones and directly read chapter wise , according to the number of chapters .

______________________________________

To know what's going to happen next , Do read the next chapter !

Also , Do give a star , like , share , and specially Comment down your opinions .

Thanks for reading
~ Writer
Insta ID - @ multifandomxkc
_______________________________________