CHAPTER 11 : THE LUNCH

______________________________________

Guys Due to some glitch the order of chapters has been messed up !

I'm really sorry . You can click on the three lines which are at the  right up corner in your phones and directly read chapter wise , according to the number of chapters .

______________________________________

Chapter 11 continues here !

Their work was done. Kiara went and freshened up a bit as she was tired and sweating because continuously she was working and unlike Annie she didn't take any rest .

Kiara was inside the washroom !

Meanwhile

Nischay and Ashish came , Annie welcomed them in their house and asked them to sit on the sofa.

She cleaned up few things here and there as they were sitting.

After they settled down .

Ashish
" Wow yaar you guys own such a cool apartment....I loved it !

Annie
"Thanks "

Nischay
" Actually haan tum logo ka apartment is really cool , ek chill kind of vibe hai yaha pe "

Annie
" Thanks "

Nischay
" Waise Annie if you don't mind , Can I please use your washroom, actually upar aate time mere shirt pe daag laga gaya so I just wanted to clean it "

Annie
" Arre sure Nischay ismain bhi koi puche waali baat hai ! Actually humare rooms se hi attach washrooms hai so we don't have a common washroom! You can go right straight waha pe room ke andar hi corner main washroom hoga "

Nischay
" Oh okay Thanks Annie "

Nischay went towards the room and without knocking went inside as he thought that nobody would be there.

Kiara was drying her hairs through towel. As soon as Nischay entered the room , a few water droplets come on him as Kiara flipped her hair. Before Kiara and Nischay could realise. Kiara turned around and her leg slipped because of the carpet, Nischay took a step ahead and held kiara from waist to stop her from falling. Kiara was in Nischay's arms , she closed her eyes due to reflex but as soon as she realised a strong grip around her waist which held her with utmost care she slowly opened her eyes meeting Nischay's eyes....for a few seconds they both got lost in the moment. Kiara could feel the hold , she could clearly feel his hand and his fingers on her waist , the heat between them she could feel it all , on the other hand Nischay could also feel ever inch of her waist's skin which he was holding on to, he could also feel the heat. Those few seconds made them feel a whole different side of each other , that physical tension between them , that attraction towards each other .