CHAPTER 3 : FIRST INTERACTION

Kiara's chain of thoughts broke as
She reached outside Nischay's vanity.

Kiara knocked the vanity door

Ankit opens the door and asks her to come in .

Kiara went inside where Nischay was getting his makeup done and Ankit was sitting beside him on the white sofa

Kiara went inside where Nischay was getting his makeup done and Ankit was sitting beside him on the white sofa .

She also went and sat on the sofa on the other corner.

Kiara ( To both of them )
" Hello Sir , I'm Kiara your Personal PG manager . "

Ankit
" Hi Kiara , I'm Ankit....Nischay's Personal manager . I hope tum sara schedule Nischay ko acche se samjha dogi , Agar koi help chahiye ho toh you can ask me now "

Kiara
" No sir, Thanks for the help . "

Ankit
" Okay then I'll take your leave . Nischay , jaise hi tera make up ho Jaye Kiara tujhe sab samjha degi aur abb se she'll only guide you for the next one week....Par phir bhi agar tujhe koi help chahiye hogi toh just call me. "

Nischay
" Okay , Thanks Bhai !
Bye ! "

Ankit ( leaves the vanity)
" Bye "

Kiara was checking her file until Nischay's makeup was done .
His makeup artist takes his leave and went away from the vanity.

Nischay finally turns around facing kiara.
For few seconds he was just lost looking at her .

She was looking into her file then suddenly she looks up , Nischay was looking at her .

Kiara
" Sir....Sir "

Nischay ( realising he was staring at her which was ofcourse not him.... looking at someone blankly)
" Oh yes....actually no wait ! can you please not call me sir "

Kiara ( with a confused face looking at him )
" Sorry sir what ? "

Nischay ( Him being Him , he doesn't like someone calling him Sir )
" Ahh mera matlab hai mujhe thoda ajeeb lagata hai toh I'll be glad agar tum mujhe sirf Nischay hi bulao toh....I mean If you are okay with it "
( With a half smile on his face )

Kiara ( returning that half smile )
" Umm okay Nischay , Is that fine ? "

Nischay ( having that same half smile )
" Yes ! "

Kiara
" Okay so Nischay I have the full Playground schedule , If you want I can explain that in short to you and then rest details we can take it as day by day "

Nischay
" Okay Go on "

Kiara
" So Today We have a Playground launching LIVE At the official Playground YT channel , Then In the first three days you guys will be taking Tryouts of the contestants which are kind of Auditions , then on the fourth day There will be an official Playground meeting where all the mentors , Playground head , creatives and everyone will be their to discuss the audience response and how the tryouts went . On the fifth and Sixth day you guys will be giving all the interviews . And positively by the seventh day we'll wrap up this week if any extra meetings or anything isn't there....So yes this the whole schedule. I hope you get it !
( Kiara looks up towards Nischay and she saw him just looking at her )
Nischay....Are you okay ? "

Nischay
" Ahh Yaa , itni saari cheezein ikkhate sunke thoda nervous hogaya tha bas aur kuch nahi , aadat nahi haina "

Kiara
" Haan tum jaise introvert ke liye yeh sab bohot new aur difficult hoga na....But koi nahi sab ho jayega "
( Kiara realising what did she just said )

Nischay ( with a bit shock on his face and curiosity he asks her )
" How do you know I'm an introvert ? "

Kiara
" Uh my friend Annie she's your big fan so she told me "

Nischay ( with his half smile fading a bit )
" Oh I thought...."

Kiara ( with a questioning look on her face )
" Thought what ? "

Nischay
" Ahh nothing "

Kiara
" Waise maine bhi aapka content dekha and I really liked it "
( With a small smile and assuring look on her face )

Nischay ( with a smile on his face )
" Ohh great "

Kiara
" Yaa....Ahh I think we should leave for the sets or we'll be late for the Live . "

Nischay
" Yes Let's leave . "

They both left the vanity
They were walking beside each other towards the set .

Both had small smiles on their faces , like there was just a lot of comfort and peace between them.

They both reached the sets.

The Live started !

Kiara noticed Nischay being very nervous while watching the hosts introducing the mentors Live .

Kiara
" Nischay "

Nischay ( looking towards Kiara )
" haan "

Kiara ( a soothing smile appearing on her face )
" It'll be amazing when you go there , so just don't stress and be yourself there , People love you for who you are...."

Nischay ( His anxiety lowering a bit and a small smile coming on his face )
" Um Thanks ! "

Kiara smiled at him and then it was his turn to go , he went their and with a smile on his face .

The LIVE started at 12 PM and went on till 4:00 PM !

Then There was whole Photo shoot of the mentors....Solo as well as Group !

That ended at 7:00 PM !

Now all the mentors were exhausted as they had just taken a very few short breaks . Everybody wanted to eat So they all went to Harsh's vanity and ate food together , But all the Mentor's managers were asked to stay on the sets for a few more works and to get the instructions for the next day .

It was 8:30 PM by then .

All the mentors went to their respective vanities to get their make-up off .

Till then the Mentor's manager were also free from the sets and they were asked to go to the mentors and guide them for their next day's line up !

Kiara went to Nischay's vanity .

_______________________________________

To know what's going to happen next , Do read the next chapter !

Also , Do give a star , like , share , and specially Comment down your opinions .

Thanks for reading
~ Writer
Insta ID - @ multifandomxkc

Let's GOOOOOOO guys
LIVE INSAAN - 10 MILLION 🥳
"22 March 2023"