CHAPTER 10 : REALISATIONS

______________________________________

Guys Due to some glitch the order of chapters has been messed up !

I'm really sorry . You can click on the three lines which are at the right up corner in your phones and directly read chapter wise , according to the number of chapters .

______________________________________

Chapter 10 continues here !

Nischay's POV

" I hope she's fine, I really hope ! Oh God what just happened today....I can't I really can't ever see her in tears. I can't explain how my heart ached when I saw her in tears , whatever be the reason I can't see her in pain , I can't see her sad , I only want her to smile , I only and only want her to always smile....I hope you're okay Kiara , you really don't know what effect you have on me , your one smile makes my day and today seeing your tears for the very first time , I know this for sure I would never want to see them again in your eyes...Arghhhhh Kiara what have you done to me ? This feeling, This strange weird yet beautiful feeling whenever I'm around you . The feeling of longing for you whenever you're not around me...I really don't know what's happening to me.... Nischay control tujhe kya hogaya hai are you mad pagal wagal toh nagi hogaya tu , aise pyaar main pagalon jaise baatein soche jaa raha hai !.... Ek second kya !? Pyaar main pagal !? Do I like her !? Have I started liking her !? No way....Yes ! Damn....I like her ! Kiara I like you....But....Does she like me!? I don't know , what if she already has someone, no no no nischay think positive....You just have to ask her whether she likes you or not....Yaa sure ! Ek pendant pehnaane main toh Tere haath kaap rahe the....You will ask her whether she likes you or not aur waise bhi tu shayad bhul Raha hai you're at work....Uhh man okay abhi ke liye Let us be the way we are friends!? Yes ! And I'll ask her on the last day until then I can also gather some courage to do that and also find out whether she already has someone or not , also whether she likes me or she just considers me as one of her friends. "

Meanwhile

Kiara's POV

" Ahh God yeh kya tha , ek hi raat main itni saari feelings saath main....I can't handle ! Damn I hate feelings , emotions they just freaking make me feel weak . Today when I saw you Nischay in the vulnerable state I was in , you have no idea what it meant to me....the comfort which I wanted from so long , you gave me that . The feeling of being protected, the feeling of being cared....I can't explain it in words It has been one of the most beautiful feelings of my life. Your one look , one smile effects me the way no one ever could. And Today your one hug that one freaking hug , it meant the world to me .... All I wanted was to stay there , Always ! Ugh kii tu yeh sab kya soch rahi hai....Ohh Goddddd what the hell is happening with me ? It's not good! It's really not good like I know now I am freaking sure now that yes Miss Kiara You bloody have developed feelings for him ! You idiot! You know it is impossible, first of all you don't know he may already have someone in his life and secondly tu jaanti hai ! You and him , together....It ain't happening! Tu kahaa aur woh kahaa ! Tu ek normal fan or let's say his personal manager and he , your idol or say your head for now jiske liye tu abhi kaam kar rahi hai that's it !! Yes Tum log shayad abhi ke liye friends ban sakte ho but you know ki ek baar yeh Playground wagera khatam you guys won't even have contact . Also why would he like you !? Tujhmein kya hi aisa special hai jo harr dusri ladki main nahi hai !? Specially itni ladkiyan jo uspe Marti hai are already way better than you , so yes you better get that in your head that it's IMPOSSIBLE !! Abhi ke liye you guys are developing a friendship let it be !! Don't ever think about it again.... You and Him are just so called professionals who're working together on a project and till then you can be friends or something after that , tu apne raaste woh apne raaste!! "