CHAPTER 9 : EMOTIONS TAKEOVER

______________________________________

Guys Due to some glitch the order of chapters has been messed up !

I'm really sorry . You can click on the three lines which are at the  right up corner in your phones and directly read chapter wise , according to the number of chapters .

______________________________________

Chapter 9 continues here !

Nischay couldn't see tears in Kiara's eyes.

Nischay ( with a low soft voice )
" Kiara "

Kiara heard it , she turned around and saw Nischay standing there. She was in pain , she wanted someone , she was vulnerable and it was clearly visible in her eyes....As soon as she turned around and looked up to see who he was , she couldn't control herself so she
Hugged him tightly , her hands were wrapped around him . Kiara held him tight and her head was kept on his chest , tears started falling from fer eyes , no words, no screams, just pure tears of pain , loneliness , vulnerability.

Nischay for a second was shocked because of whatever happened , He didn't knew what to do so all he did was just let her hug him , hold him tight . He put his one hand on her waist and other on her head ( hugging her back ) , for few minutes They both forgot everything all they both could feel is each other , Each other's breath, each other's heart beat.

Kiara after a few minutes broke the hug realising she's not doing right, it may make him feel uncomfortable.
She tried to wipe her tears but before she could Nischay looking at her tears palmed his face and wiped the tears from his thumb, Kiara couldn't think anything, she constantly looked into Nischay's eyes which were on her tears . Nischay wiped those tears.

Nischay
" Are you okay now kiara ?"

Kiara ( slowly coming to her senses )
" Ah ya umm yes ohh ahh ya I'm fine Thanks "

Nischay ( Removing his hands from his face and putting them on her shoulders )
" Are you sure ? "

Kiara ( looking downwards , escaping the eye lock )
" Ya ! "

Nischay ( removing his one hand from her shoulder and putting it into his Jean's pocket to take something out )
" Ahh I don't know what to say I'm really sorry "

Kiara ( looking at his face with full of confusion)
" Sorry? "

Nischay takes out the pendant and shows it to Kiara .

Nischay ( in a regretting tone )
" Actually you dropped it on the first day at the reception area when you bumped into me , so I took it and just forgot to return it to you , I'm really sorry because of me you have tears in your eyes "

Kiara was shocked seeing that the pendant was with him , she was lost into her thoughts. When Suddenly

Nischay
" I'm really sorry Kiara, I had no idea ki yeh pendant tumhaare liye itna important hoga "

Kiara ( in a low voice looking downwards)
" It's okay Nischay....Also I'm really sorry for this weird behaviour...."

Nischay ( in a comforting tone )
" It's totally okay Kiara You don't need to be sorry, Tum theek ho na ? Only that matters to me for now "

Kiara
" Hmm I'm okay "

Nischay could figure out that she isn't okay, he thought of making her mood better while looking at the pendant in his hands , he said

Nischay
" So since you're okay, I think you should wear your Mom Dad's gift wright? After all unhone itne pyaar se apni beti ko yeh Diya hai....haina !? "

Kiara ( smiled a bit )
"Hmm"

Nischay ( he could see she felt better so he gathered a bit courage for himself and said )
" So can I make you wear it ? If you allow me to " ( Nischay wasn't someone who can easily say these things to anyone but it was about her , so he couldn't help but say it )

Kiara was surprised for a moment, she couldn't fathom whatever was happening with her .

Kiara ( with a smile on her face allowing him to make her wear the pendant )
" Yes ! "

Nischay had the pendant in his hands, he guided her to stand in front of the mirror back facing him and facing towards the mirror . Kiara went and stood in front of mirror, Nischay was standing behind her holding a pendant.

For a few seconds they both were stuck , looking into each others eyes through the mirror . They both couldn't control but notice the height difference between them which was just perfect not too much not too less , just Perfect.

As soon as they both noticed ,by coming into their senses that they're just constantly looking into each other's eyes .

Kiara instantly looked down in shyness and Nischay looked towards the pendant in his left hand . He slowly slides Kiara's hair which were covering her bare back ( which was visible because she had worn a white lace top where her back was half uncovered) . Kiara gets shivers all around her body , she could feel Nischay's slight touch when he was removing her hair from her back. Nischay becomes a bit more conscious and slowly slides the pendant through her neck and joins the ends of the pendant at the back .

It was done , the pendant looked so beautiful on her neck that Nischay couldn't resist but star at her neck through the mirror.

Kiara was in her thoughts processing all the feelings and emotions she felt within these few seconds when after few seconds she turned back and Nischay's stare stopped and he came into his senses .

Kiara ( looking into Nischay's eyes with a soft smile and a bit emotional eyes )
" Tha...nk you Nis..chay "

Nischay gives a soft smile back to her . He couldn't understand what should he do next so he....

Nischay
" I think tumhe khana khaa Lena chahiye , I'll order it tum please bas kha lena , Also Take Care of yourself...
I feel I should leave now "

And he leaves....
[ Guys don't forget he's an introvert so he also needs his time to process things and as we know he becomes awkward easily so yup that's why he left ]

Kiara couldn't even reply but just give him a smile and as she nods her head into a yes , Nischay leaves the room .

Kiara went to the washroom, freshened up and when she came out . She could hear her room's bell , so she opened the door . It was her food which if course Nischay ordered.

Kiara takes the food inside and ate it .

Meanwhile

Nischay enters his room back and eats his food . As soon as he was done with washing his hands after eating the food he sat on his bed .

_______________________________________

To know what's going to happen next , Do read the next chapter !

Also , Do give a star , like , share , and specially Comment down your opinions .

Thanks for reading
~ Writer
Insta ID - @ multifandomxkc