Week 2.5

It had been a few days since you babysat Skid and Pump and things were so far... well, weird for you. You couldn't get the image of Monster out of your head. Lying in your bed, that morning, you still were trying to piece together why you saw what you saw instead of the scary lemon head you remembered.

Sure there was the fact that it was probably her that was stalking or something, but you didn't expect 'it' to be a 'her'. And even if it was a her, why would it look like something straight out of an ecchi monster girl anime? You knew this place wasn't actually gonna be based off of the original FNF, but still, was this another mod or something?

You got up, changed clothes, unconsciously put on your hoodie, going to your TV to play a game. Right as you were about grab your switch, you stopped yourself. You thought for a moment, then decided against it. You went to your fridge and... okay, guess a grocery run was a must.

You made some toast, buttered it and decided to head out for a walk to get some fresh air and clear your mind. It was a little odd. You haven't gone out of the house that much back then, but in this new world, you actually were heading out more often. It could've been Friday Night Funkin' the game that was keeping you inside, or maybe it could've been you were an introvert back then.

As you finished your toast, you entered one of the closest supermarkets that had an A rating on the front. Was that a restaurant thing? You didn't care. As long as the stuff there was good. You grabbed a box of cereal you figured could last you for a bit, then grabbed one other thing before turning to walk, then you and someone else stopped just inches before you bumped into each other.

"Oh!" You sputtered as your face was just inches away from Carol's. "Uh... h-hi, Carol." You say while laughing awkwardly.

"Hey." She laughed before you stepped back.

"Sorry about that."

"It's cool. So, watcha doin'?"

"Just doing some shopping. My fridge is almost empty so, ya know."

"I get it. Having an empty fridge sucks."

"Well at it least I don't have to catch it." You suddenly froze at what you said. 'What was that!? That's not even close to being a good pun!'

Thankfully though, she just chuckled and went with it. "Guess so." She says before looking at your basket.

You looked in her direction and saw she was looking at the macaroni and cheese box. "What? I get I'm not a kid, but I still like it."

"Nah, nah, it's fine. I get it, nothing to worry about. You do you." She says as you sighed. "I'm busy with my own shopping at the moment, as you could probably tell." She then holds up her own basket.

"Yeah, I can see that."

The two of you continued getting some groceries for a bit before you were done. You paid for your own groceries and she paid for hers and you both left at the same time.

"I gotta say though, I've been told so much about you." Carol says while walking by your side.

"Yeah, yeah, a lot of people have been talking about the whole thing with me and Daddy Dearest." You say.

"No, not that. GF's been telling me a lot about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and she 'really' talks about you a lot."

"Oh, I see." You say before thinking. 'What could she possibly be talking about? I don't tell her much about me.'

"She also told me about the thing that happened while you were babysitting."