'Break' Week

Okay, so since week 8 isn't out yet, we're gonna be giving chapters actual names till then.

Again, I need some advice for New Years. Any suggestions, seriously. I'm begging y'all. Just leave a suggestion and I'll pick whichever one I find good.

Also... I have a new 'definitely not forced to have' co-host.

Pinkie Pie: Hello ~!

Ugh, just please don't fuck with the story.

Pinkie: *DRAMATIC GASP!* Naughty language!

Oh, grow up! Shouldn't you be an adult by now?

Pinkie: Geez, tough crowd.

What are you doing here again?

Pinkie: I don't know. Discord just dropped me here to do something.

I'm afraid to ask. What did he ask you to do?

Pinkie: To be myself.

Of course, he did. Can you just... try to be quiet for this story?

Pinkie: Well, that's no fun. Ya know what'll cheer you up

Please, don't do the Piggy Dance-

Pinkie: The Piggy Dance!

Son of a bitch! You better not-

Pinkie: ~ First you jiggle your tail! Oink oink oink-*Continues the song* ~

............................................................. *Slowly holds up gun*

Well, here you were now. Week 7 completed, and it was the most recent one. Now that that was out of the way... what now? The eighth week wasn't out when you had died in the before life so you didn't have a clear idea as to who it could be.

Week 1, Daddy Dearest. Week 2, Skid and Pump... and Monster. Week 3, Pico-I mean, Pica. Week 4, Mommy Mearest, Week 5, the parents and Monster again. Week 6, Senpai. Week 7 Tankman... and that's it.

You heard some rumors about week 8 supposedly being against Darnell, which people think is because of the trailers. Who knows? Maybe you wouldn't even notice it happening. You didn't keep track when the other encounters when they happened so... Would it just 'happen' without you noticing.

It's been a day or two since beating Tankman. What were you to do now?...

Right now, you were sitting in your bed watching Helluva Boss on your phone. It was virtually the same as the one from your world, but there appeared to be some extra episodes, although it was still good. Not sure about the additional character named Minato, he just seemed a little too out of place.