Week 5.7

Should I do a female version of this? Maybe?... I personally believe there ain't much reverse harem fanfics lately anyway... No?... Okay. 

As the week went by, you had spent it... not very eventfully. You had the casual date with your girl one day, explaining what happened with Hex. The day afterward, you went to the basketball court check up on Hex to make sure he was okay. Then after making sure and even playing a game with him, you were walking down the street with the white dog trotting beside you.

You had gotten used to the little guy's presence and was more accepting of him being around you. You were starting to think about getting him a collar and naming him. Though you had yet to think of what name.

Safe to say, once the next week comes up, you had to deal with the digital schoolboy. You figured you were gonna be ready... but then again, you knew there was probably gonna be a surprise or something.

You decided to head for the GameStop nearby to maybe see if they have a new game for you to play or something. At least, see what the one in this world was like. You dropped a bone for the dog to chew next to the cashier desk before looking around.

Right away, you could see a lot of differences. It was selling new things that were coming out like the Switch, PS5 and all that, but it was still selling things like Gamecubes, the original Xbox, PS3s, Gameboys, and their games. Nothing older than that, but hey, they had some good games.

(Read this next part if you don't have Mario Sunshine)

They had the original Mario Sunshine, which you couldn't pass up. You took it and a few other games to the cashier and bought them before calling the dog to follow you.

(Read this part if you have Mario Sunshine)

They had the original Mario Sunshine, which you already had so you didn't have to buy another. You took a few other games to the cashier and bought them before calling the dog to follow you. 

You left the place while smiling at your bought goods. Then you looked down at the dog who was still chewing on the bone. You realized you might need to buy some food for him if you were gonna keep him. You may not have a name for him yet, but that doesn't mean you couldn't feed him. Dog food now, name later.

Sure, you could use your shortcut powers to get there easily... but you wanted walk. You might not have seen any consequences to using your powers yet, but you didn't want to abuse them.

As the dog was trotting happily next to you, then stopped as you saw something familiar. A certain tall guy with a blue hoodie and orange pants looked back and forth before casually stepping into an alleyway. Yeah, you were prepared to walk past... then you felt the mic pop into your hoodie and pulled it out.

Oh no... were you really about to do this now? You couldn't, right? It was too early. No way were you ready for this.

With a gulp, you stepped closer and took a look into the alley. His hoodie was up, but you knew who it was. He pulled out a familiar red boombox from the trash and tossed it on the ground. Yep, this was happening.

"(Y/N)?" You jumped before turning and seeing Carol behind you. "Woah, sorry for the scare. You good?"

"Uh..." You looked at Whitty before looking back at her. "Yeah, all good. Just..." You looked at the microphone before looking back into the alley and the bomb head didn't seem to be going anywhere, ripping a poster off the walls of the alley.

Carol rose a brow before looking into the alley seeing him rip the poster in half before burning it. "Who's that?"

You about to say something before you saw him look down... then you heard a bark before your eyes widened as you looked down and saw the dog in front of him, looking up and panting happily. Oh no...