No Longer Oki Doki

The female reader story is updated and if you wanna read that, you may go on ahead.

Uh... things are gonna get real at this point.

Mandatory Horror Warning: There will be some... disturbing scenes I'm gonna write out... and some phobias.

Alastor: I look forward to seeing these disturbing scenes you talk about.

Yeah, yeah... seriously though, keep an eye out.

(Outside world)

Kaity was on the phone, listening to it ring as everyone was waiting.

"So, how much longer?" Whitty asks impatiently.

"Bep!" The cyan-haired girl says with a finger up.

"Kon'nichiwa, Watashi wa ima koko ni imasen, messēji o nokoshite kudasai." The voice message came on as she sighed.

"And it's gone to voicemail." Carol says while the bomb head growled in annoyance.

"Boop bep-BOP!" Kaity started to say before she had the phone snatched out of her hand.

"Hey, listen, we need your help right now! We got two guys trapped in a computer, I don't know how you can fix it, or get them out, but get down here as soon as you can." Whitty says into the phone before giving her your address then hanging up.

"Was that... did you have to be that rude?" Sarvente asks.

"Did I ask? How much longer do we have to wait before we get that dingus out of there!?"

"Again, why don't we send the dog in there?" Pica asks before she got picked up by her collar.

"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME! I FUCKING DARE YOU, BITCH! SAY IT AGAIN!" Whitty screamed while her fuse started sparking, terrifying the ginger.

"Easy! Easy!" Carol says while separating them. "We're all worried about (Y/N) and Girlfriend, but we need to stay calm."

"How the fuck do you expect me to stay calm!? They never spend this long do..." Whitty says before raising an eyebrow. "Have they gone this long before?"

"Uh..." Carol says before looking at the window seeing it starting to turn dark. "No..."

"See!?"

"It is ya know, getting worrying how long it's taking for them to get out. I think we have a right to panic, e-even though, we shouldn't be panicking right now." Sarvente says while holding her arms.

"Sarv, keep calm." Ruv says while putting her hands on her shoulders.

"I AM CALM! Who's not calm!? I am perfectly calm!" Sarvente says while smiling as her eye twitched

"AGH!" Hex says as he backs away from the computer. "Ah, t-t-t-think I just fried s-s-something."

"Oh great. Now the robot's getting busted. What else is new?" Pica says in annoyance.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Carol asked in concern.

"I-I need a little rest, but I should be g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-good BZZZT good BZZZT!" Hex then started spasming out.

"And my point has just been proven." Pica says.

Whitty went up the screen, seeing only red static covering it as she groaned in annoyance. "Come on! Hurry up!"

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay! OKAY!" Carol yells. "I get that things look bad... really BAD! But let's not freak out!"

She huffed as everyone looked at her. Looking at them all around she took a deep breath before standing up.