1

After Harry Potter's name came out of the goblet of fire, he was angry. Then he realised that getting angry won't help. He decided to cause big problems, he was going to create havoc by making a mockery of Hogwarts and the triwizard tournament. He was going to follow in his father's and godfather's footsteps and prank everyone. He wasn't going to just cause problems for the committee, the champions or the task, he was going to disrupt the school, along with people like Fudge. Harry thought Fudge deserved to be pranked for refusing to believe that Sirius was innocent.

Harry's first problem was working on how. He had plenty of ideas for pranks. Some he thought of himself, some Sirius had told him about. As he was thinking he heard the twins who were working on their joke products with Lee. When the twins mentioned a few of their products that were ready for testing, it gave Harry more ideas. He wouldn't steal the twin's ideas, but it got his imagination going. His second problem was how to cause problems.

Harry decided to use his cloak and go for a walk, hopefully something would come to him. As he walked around the castle one thing occurred to him was how many portraits there were, not to mention, how many statues and armour that decorated the hallways. Harry wondered if he could charm them in some way. He would need to study up on that to see if he could find something to work. Another thing he noticed as he walked was dust and dirt just seemed to disappear. One minute it was there, like the cobwebs in the corner, the next it was gone. It was then that Harry realised how he could destroy the tournament and have a lot of fun doing it.

Harry found a deserted corridor on the fourth floor, 'Dobby,' he called quietly. The little elf appeared before him, then Harry almost toppled over as Dobby hugged his legs, 'Hello Dobby.'

'The great Harry Potter called Dobby.'

'How would you like to work for me Dobby?'

'Dobby would be honoured Harry Potter sir.'

'Okay, we'll work on wages and everything later if you want. But do you know of any other free elves that might want to work for me?'

'Dobby knows lots of free elves Harry Potter, but they want family, they do not want paying.'

'Well, I suppose they could become my elves. I could make them the offer.'

'Can Dobby belong to Harry Potter?'

Harry knelt down in front of the elf, 'I thought you liked being free.'

'Dobby does because I no longer have mean master, but it makes my magic weak Harry Potter sir. House elves needs to be bonded to a master so his magic stays strong.'

'I never knew that,' Harry took Dobby's hand, 'Okay, you can bond with me if you want. But we'll work on a way for you to have fun clothes without me freeing you, and there will be no punishment from me, nor are you to punish yourself. Now, how do we bond and how can I get you uniform or fun clothes without freeing you?'

'Yous be just holding your wand and saying you want Dobby as your house elf. All house elves can make clothes Harry Potter sir, all wes needing is the material which is not clothes.'

Harry grinned, 'Perfect. Now, one other problem, first is I will need money so you can get material and a few other things I might need, but I can't get to Gringotts.'

'An owned house elf can go to Gringotts for their masters Harry Potter sir, wes shop for our masters as well. Old nasty master and his family were lazy, they made Dobby do everything.'

'You are wonderful Dobby. So let's bond then I will get you to help me so we can find more house elves. I'm going to need a lot to help with my plans, then I'm going to need to fix my family's house so we have somewhere to live. I'm never going to return to the Dursley's, not when I have enough money to live on.'