11

'We were coming to see you four to tell you that Harry and I are together,' Daphne smiled.

'We figured that out when we saw you holding hands,' Blaise said rolling his eyes.

'We knew it was going to happen. They looks you two were giving each other last night was obvious,' Tracy said.

'We heard a lot of talk after we left you two. Many aren't sure if Daphne, Tracy and Blaise are planning something or if they are genuine,' Neville said.

'I stopped listening to gossip during our second year. I mean everyone thought I was the heir of Slytherin just because I'm a parselmouth. I still get some wary looks. Most people here don't know this, but the sorting hat wanted to put me in Slytherin,' Harry grinned, then laughed at the looks the three Slytherin's gave him.

'They why did you end up in Gryffindor?' Daphne asked.

'I met Malfoy,' Harry scowled, 'I basically begged the hat to put me anywhere but Slytherin so I wouldn't have to put up with the idiot.'

'He is an idiot,' Tracy said, 'Like some of the others.'

'Let's find somewhere more private,' Blaise said, he gestured towards some students who seemed to be trying to listen in on their conversation.

The group returned to the room, this time it had three sofa's so each couple could sit together.

'Malfoy left this morning, but I didn't know until I woke up that Pansy, Millicent, Nott, Goyle and Crabbe all lost their hair. So the five of them plus Malfoy left before we woke up,' Daphne said.

'I wonder if Ron left,' Neville said.

'Why would he leave?' Tracy asked.

'Last night, after the ball, he raced out of Gryffindor tower yelling about spiders. By the time I got into bed he hadn't returned and he wasn't there this morning when I woke up. Ron is usually the last one to wake.'

'Pomfrey kept him in the hospital last time he went crazy, he might be there again.'

'But why was he yelling about spiders? Daphne asked.

'He believed that spiders were everywhere, all over him in fact. Ron has a bad fear of spiders.'

'So whoever is doing these pranks knows his fear and made him believe he is seeing spiders,' Blaise said, 'Apart from you, Granger and Neville, I don't know anyone that liked him so trying to work out who is doing the pranks is difficult when it could mean most of the students.'

Harry glanced at Neville who shrugged, 'Fine, I'm doing it, with help from some very special people.'

'But you were pranked,' Tracy said.

'To throw everyone off. I was so pissed off when my name came out of the goblet of fire but I realised that getting angry wouldn't help, just like it hadn't helped the last few years when things happen to me. So after a lot of thinking I decided to make the teachers, along with the people from the ministry, look bad. But it also gave me a chance to get some revenge on certain people.'

'So you've got the house elves helping you,' Luna smiled.

'Yes, I own forty nine house elves and they have been coming up with some great pranks. Since Malfoy likes his hair so much, making him bald was a perfect way to keep him from attending the ball. With Snape, well, I want him gone, even if it's just like now, but I am hoping he will leave for good. He refuses to teach so Neville and I have been sneaking away to make our potions and we have no trouble at all. We started from the potions in our first year book until now.'

'What about the word bully and the pimples?' Daphne asked.

'I asked the elves if they could find out about students who were being bullied, innocent ones,' Harry glanced at Luna who gave him a smile, 'Luna was one of the main targets. When you saw her walking around with no shoes that was because those bitches took her shoes or left her with two left shoes. They even destroyed her homework. I was planning on some prank against Flitwick since he never bothered to help Luna from Cho and her friends.'

'I made sure some of the Ravenclaw's heard me tell Luna that the pranks would continue and get worse if they ever bullied her again. At the time I had no idea it was Harry and the elves. I just wanted them to be worried that they could end up worse than Chang and her friends,' Neville said.

'Is there a way you can make the smell go away?' Tracy asked, almost pleading.

'I'll speak with the elves and see if they can modify it so the six of us don't get affected. At first I didn't want to stand out so I had to be affected like everyone else.'

'So did you find out who entered you in the tournament?' Blaise asked.

'The Moody we saw was using polyjuice potion. It was really Barty Crouch junior. His father helped smuggle him out of Azkaban. See, the mother was dying so she took his place using the potion, the Crouch kept his son under the imperius curse. I found out about Crouch and Moody, so I spoke with Winky who used to belong to Crouch until the incident at the quidditch world cup. She told me the whole story. I worked it for Luna's dad and Skeeter to be here where I could explain. I didn't want to take the chance that the old man would cover it up. Fudge turned up with his two auror guards, and arrested both Crouch's. Since I was telling the story, I mentioned Sirius which led to Madam Bones investigating,' Harry shrugged.

'That's all great, but how did you find out he was using the potion?' Daphne asked.

'Yeah, you can't detect polyjuice potion,' Blaise said.

Harry pulled out the map then activated it, 'I had the elves make more, but modified it a bit. When I went up to see Dumbledore, I knew he would want to take the map, but it doesn't show this room, the extra elves or me when I'm using my invisibility cloak. I saw the two names constantly in the office behind the defence classroom. Moody never moved, not once, not even when he was supposedly in the great hall having dinner. But when Flitwick made the announcement that the tournament was cancelled, I'd been watching the crowd. I noticed straight away that Moody was angry. That made me study the map.'

Harry and Neville grinned as the three Slytherin's studied the map, 'This is brilliant. The elves did some great charms to get this to work,' Blaise said.

'It wasn't the elves that created this map,' Harry folded it, 'Prongs was my dad's nickname for his stag animagus. Padfoot is Sirius, Moony is Remus and Wormtail is Peter. They were the Marauders and invented this when they were students. It was so they could get around to do their pranks but also to help on the nights of the full moon. The twins found this in their first year, gave it to me in my third year but at the time they, nor I knew who the Marauders were.'

'Any chance we could get a copy?' Tracy asked.

Dobby appeared and held out one of the modified copies of the marauders map. Daphne thanked the elf before it popped away.

When it was time for dinner, the six friends and couples all sat at the Ravenclaw table. Blaise had explained that you could sit at other house tables, just not during the welcoming feast, the leaving feast or any other special time. The students from Gryffindor and Slytherin were all staring at their fellow house mates who wasn't sitting at their house tables. Daphne made sure to give Harry a kiss when she noticed the looks Ginny Weasley was aiming at her.

They heard talk about some of the Slytherin's that left, but they also heard that Ron had been transferred to St Mungo's to try to help him with his spider issues. Snape still wasn't in the great hall, but they did notice a rather fat man was sitting where Snape normally sits.

The following day, there was a story on the front page of the Daily Prophet about how the Beauxbatons and Durmstrange students hated their time at Hogwarts. They went into details about how useless the staff was, how cold the castle was and how the staff allowed their students to use degrading and insulting names towards the students from the visiting schools. They said the so called reputation they heard about Hogwarts was all lies. Apart from that, Hogwarts didn't even offer as many subjects as their two schools and other schools around the world. The article went on about poor teaching and even about one of the teachers that was allowed to abuse students. They also went on about how old fashioned the clothes were that the English magicals world wore, not to mention they still used old fashioned quills. Many of the students from the other two schools said if they were students of Hogwarts they would transfer.

It seems Hogwarts was losing its reputation, and so was Albus Dumbledore. He was furious but he still could not find out who was the one doing all the pranks. He was also furious that his plan to help get Sirius cleared had fallen through. He figured if he helped Sirius then Harry would finally forgive him. Albus knew he had lost any respect and trust Harry had for him, but it seems many of the other teachers also lost the respect of Harry Potter.