6

Albus had stunned the elder Bartemius so he could concentrate on the map and see if what Harry said was true.

'Yes, it seems there is a Bartemius Crouch inside the defence classroom with Alastor Moody. What is unusual is that Alastor is not moving.'

'He hasn't moved since I found out about Crouch. If I was to guess I would say Crouch has subdued Moody, somehow. No one is infallible.'

'That is true, and Alastor would be the first to tell you that. Minister, may I borrow your two aurors so they can arrest a death eater?'

'You're trusting the boy.'

'I know this map tells the truth Minister. It was confiscated many times from James Potter and his friends, but they always seem to get hold of it again. We could question Bartemius but I would hate to delay in case the other Crouch left.'

'Fine, I will go with you.'

'Harry, it might be wise to return to Gryffindor tower. If this is the reason your name was entered then he has a reason, he could still be a danger to you.'

'I'm used to danger in this place, but I'll go find Neville,' Harry turned then stopped, 'I will get that map back I hope. As you know I don't own anything apart from one thing of my parent's.'

'I will think about it.'

Harry glared then left the headmaster's office. He did head to Gryffindor tower, he needed to speak with Neville.

Harry grabbed Neville's arm and pulled him out of tower and to a deserted corridor.

'I planned to show you but with everything going on lately I just never got around to it. I had a map of Hogwarts. I saw the name Bartemius Crouch, twice, one in Dumbledore's office, and one in the defence classroom, with Moody. But I spoke with Winky, the house elf that used to belong to Crouch. She told me Crouch and his wife worked it to rescue their son from Azkaban. It was the mother who died polyjuiced as her son. Crouch's son was the one to send the dark mark up during the quidditch world cup and he's here right now, inside the castle. Neville, you know I don't trust any adult, especially Dumbledore. Well, I had Skeeter and Lovegood believe they were getting a story about who the prankster was. What I didn't expect was for Fudge to turn up with aurors. Right now, Dumbledore, Fudge and the aurors are going to confront Crouch…junior,' Harry put his hand on Neville's shoulder, 'I know what he did to your parent's, I'm sorry. But I figured I should say something to you instead of reading it in the Prophet.'

'He cursed them, him and Bellatrix Lestrange.'

'I know, I was told by a friend of my parent's. I might not like Dumbledore Neville, but he won't let that death eater get away, neither will the aurors.'

'I'm glad you told me. I think if I read the paper I would have gone catatonic.'

'Do you want to write to your gran? You can use Hedwig.'

'I think I better. She would get the letter tonight, before the Daily Prophet is delivered tomorrow morning.'

'Come on,' Harry and Neville hurried back to Gryffindor tower and straight up to their dorm room. They ignored Ron and Hermione who were sitting on Ron's bed, talking. Harry and Neville went to Neville's bed where he got everything he needed. Harry gave a whistle, seconds later Hedwig arrived and landed on Harry's outstretched arm.

'You've trained her to come to your whistle,' Neville grinned as he gave the beautiful owl a pat.

'Yeah, I hate walking up to the owlery. So I would talk to her while I was stuck with the Dursley's then started to whistle. She got it really quickly. I always knew she was smart,' Harry gave Hedwig a pat then pulled a treat from his robes.

Causing HavocOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara