Chapter 5 - Cure That Ass

We ended up going inside the school, to the science lab, to make the cures. The older Peter's and I were preparing things, and deciding who would make what. During that, I found out that someone from my universe was here too. Morlun. He was a vampire, who has roamed Earth for centuries. Morlun has multiple powers. Such as superhuman strength, superhuman speed, high durability, great agility, fast reflexes, life force energy absorption, and extended longevity.

He became an enemy when his daughter died. Tombstone made her disappear with the rest of half the population. But again, I was framed. So Morlun believed that I did it. So he came after me. I tried to tell him that it wasn't me, but he doesn't believe me. I know he's a good guy, but one night we took things too far.

He had me in the air, by the neck. His slimy claws jabbed my skin. When I grabbed a random broken but sharp piece of metal and impaled him. I didn't want to kill him. But I couldn't let myself die either. I couldn't leave my Peter alone. So I defended myself.

In the past few years, I've been trying to make a cure. I do that for most villains I meet. Just in case I meet another person like them. This way I could help them instead of fight them.

I was standing between this universes Peter, who was on my left, and the oldest Peter, who was on my right. "Okay, so, uh, Morlun, Connors, Marko, Dillon, and, um...I think I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others..." The younger Peter planned. "Oh, I got Connors. I've cured him once, so no big deal." Peter with the lab coat on said. We all just looked at him. He looked back and forth at us, confused. "What? It's no big deal."

"Great." The Peter to my right said. "Yeah, that's great." The one on my left agreed. I nodded my head along with the two. "Great for you, man." The Peter we were all talking to, turned to walk away, slightly turned back to us, turned to walk away again, spun around, and walked to get what he wanted to do. His movements almost made me let out a laugh. But I kept it in and just slightly smiled.

"I can make the cure for Morlun. I've tried making it before. I think I can make it again. Good luck with the rest." I walked away to go make Morlun's cure. They both just nodded their heads and smiled at me. Once I had the stuff I needed to make the cure, my brother came up to me. "Can I help?" I smiled down at him. "Sure. Can you get us lab coats please?" He nodded and went to grab some.

He came back to me with a lab coat on, and one in his arms. "Here!" He smiled. I smiled and shook his hair. "Thanks, Pete." After I thanked him, I lifted him and put him on my hip, because he was shorter than the table. I could hear the other two Peter's talking at the table, still figuring out who's gonna do what.

"I think I can make an anti-serum for Dr. Osborn. Been thinking about it for a long time." The older Peter said. They looked at each other. "Gotta cure all of them. Right?" "Right." The younger agreed. "That's what we do." The older one said before waking away.

"What?" The youngest asked making me look up, out of curiosity. "Just five you's. Kind of." MJ said the last bit while looking at me. I technically wasn't Peter Parker. I was his sister, who had his powers and had the same likings as most Peter Parker's. But I do suppose it would be weird to see five different but the same people.

A little later on, I ended up getting a chair for Peter, since I needed two hands to work. He just watched me. Until Ned came over. "Um...So do you have a best friend too?" The kid in the chair questioned. This made the Peter with the lab coat and I turn to look at him. "I did" The older Peter answered. "You did?" Ned asked. "He died in my arms...after he tried to kill me. It was heartbreaking." The oldest Peter said. We all looked at him, either in shock or with sympathy.

I lost my friends too. But I could never forgive myself if they had tried to kill me and die in the process. Even worse, die in your arms. I knew what it was like to have someone die in your arms. It was horrible. Makes you feel pathetic. All you can do is hold them, and wait for them to die. My friend Harry died in my arms. When Tombstone blipped everyone away, Harry was the last to go. He fell to the ground. All I could do was hold him and comfort him. I held his hand close to my heart. He held on tight, scared for death. He told me he was sorry, and that I'd be ok, just before his grip on my hand became loose. He died right then and there. That was the last thing Harry did. Made sure I was gonna be ok. That's how you know you made a good friend. I wish he hadn't died. He still had so much to do in the world.