Chapter 8 - Happiness

All four of the villains, Electro, Morlun, Sandman, and the Lizard, were lined up in front of us. The Peter's and I jumped up, aiming for a villain. I went for Morlun. Peter 1, jumped over Sandman. We all swung and ran around, avoiding our bad guys. "Okay, Spider-people. Sandman's first." Peter 1 said. "I'm gonna lead him inside the statue." Peter 2 spoke. "I'll meet you at the top." Peter 3 said. "I have the cure here!" I yelled to them and ran towards the cure. "Throw it to me!" Peter 3 said as he was higher up than I was. I threw it up to him and he caught it.

I was then faced to face, once again. With Morlun. "Again, man? Can't you just give me five minutes so I don't have to worry about you? I mean, really? Are you that eager to kill me?" I questioned, getting tired of this vampire dude. He didn't answer and just ran at me. He grabbed me by the thought and lifted me in the air. I could feel his sharp claws dig into my neck. "I'm not eager to kill you. I'm eager to taste a spider's blood." Morlun said with a smirk.

Before he could do anything, I did what first came to my mind. Something that could always hurt him, but never me. I kneed him as hard as I could, right in the dick. He dropped me and fell to the metal floor, laying on his side. He hurled up in a ball and started to suck his thumb while holding his injured dick. He started crying. I just laughed a little and ran off to go grab his cure. I came back with the cure and cured him. Finally, one was cured.

I could see Peter 3 run away from the Lizard above. "Come on!" The Lizard shouted in annoyance. The Lizard jumped on top of Peter 3 and held him down. "Hey, Dr. Connors." "Hello, Peter." The Lizard spoke while waging his slimy tail.

"Peter 1!" Peter 3 shouted, as I saw Peter 1 swing by the two. "I got it!" Peter 1 said but was thrown away by Electro breaking his web with his electricity. I heard a scream from Peter 1 and saw that he dropped the cure. I looked at the statue and saw Peter 2 climbing up to the top of it, with Sandman trailing behind. Peter 2 turned around for a second to talk to him. "Flint, we're trying to help you!"

"Guys, I'm at the top!" Peter 2 told us through the comms. He reached his hand out the gap in the statue's crown. "I need the cure!" I heard Peter 2 yell. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Peter 1 said in a panic. I saw Peter 3 being held down by the Lizard, and throw him off. "Just wait your turn, Doc!" Peter 3 said as he webbed the Lizard to the scaffold. "I'll be right back." Peter 3 told the Lizard as he ran for the cure.

Peter 3 began to fling himself up to the top when he was met with Electro. Once he got to the top, he threw the cure to me, so he could get Electro off his back. I caught it and threw it toward Peter 1. He caught it, pressed the button, and threw it inside the crown, where Peter 2 reached his and up and caught it. He pressed another button, which made a bright yellow glow, come through the crown. The cure, I hope it worked.

Based on the sand slowing down, and disappearing. I assumed that Flint was cured. Peter 1, Peter 3, and I were sitting on the crown now, and I could hear Peter 2 talking to Flint. "It's okay, Flint. We're gonna get you home. You just stay right here." I smiled, now knowing it was confirmed, that we cured two people now. 

Peter 2 came outside the crown to be beside us. Electro then came in front of us. His electricity floating around him looked more powerful than ever. "How do we stop him?" Peter 3 asked. "I've never seen him this powerful." "It's the arc reactor. We gotta get it off him." Peter 1 spoke.

"You're not gonna take this away from me." Electro told us. Peter 1 shot a web to the glowing blue, arc reactor. Which Max took off, with ease. "That's not gonna work." He said before he shot a bolt at us. We all jumped away.

"Okay, we gotta do this up close. Peter 2 go right. Peter 3 go left. Penny, go behind. On me. Ugh!" Peter 1 grunted as he jumped to Electro. The rest of us followed along. Peter 2 and Peter 3 webbed Electro's hand to a pile of the scaffold. Peter 1 and I jumped at him trying to get the reactor. Peter 1 was thrown back by the electricity.