Chapter 6 - Middle Back, Webs, And Aliens

We were all by the Statue of Liberty, waiting for this universe Peter to finish talking to the news guy, known as J. Jonah Jameson. This was our plan to bring the villains from the other Peter's and my universe, to cure them. The other two Peter's and I were webbing the cures in corners of the scaffolding, so we could get to them easily. My brother, MJ, and Ned were waiting in the science room, watching us from Ned's portal.

We all came up with an idea to know which Peter was which. Peter 1, Peter 2, Peter 3, and Peter 4. This universes Peter is Peter 1. The old Peter is Peter 2. The Peter who lost Gwen is Peter 3. Last but not least, my brother Peter, is Peter 4. I feel like it should've been in order from oldest to youngest, but it's whatever.

Once Peter 1 was done with his call with the triple J named dude, he called down to us. "Okay, guys, it could be any minute now." "Yup, almost done." Peter 2 said as he put a cure up in a corner, and one higher up on the scaffold. Peter 2, Peter 3, and I were leaning on the poles. It was a comfortable silence. We had our masks off, and lined up, side by side, on one of the poles. Peter 3 was holding on to two of the poles and leaning back and forth. Peter 2 was looking at the Statue of Liberty. And I was leaning on my arms, looking out into the water ahead of us.

"You know, Max was like the sweetest guy ever before he fell into...a pool of electric eels." Peter 3 said. "That'll do it." Peter 2 replied. "One little thing happens to you, and your life changes forever. I feel bad for Max." I added while turning around to look at them. "Me too." Peter 3 agreed. He turned around to face us.

"Mm. Oh, there it goes." Peter 2 groaned while turning to face us and lean back into the pole, trying to crack his back. "Heh, you okay?" Peter 3 asked. "Oh, it's my back. It's kind of stiff from all the swinging, I guess." Peter 2 responded. "Yeah. No, I got a middle back thing too." Peter 3 said. "Really?" Peter 2 questioned. "Yeah. You want me to crack it?" Peter 3 offered.

Peter 2 looked at him for a second, thinking. "Yeah." "Yeah?" Peter 3 asked. "Yeah, that'd be great." Peter 2 stood back up straight and walked towards Peter 3. "All right." Peter 3 crossed his arms over his chest, making an x with them. Peter 2 copied his movement and turned his back to Peter 3.

"You ready?" Peter 3 questioned while putting his arms around Peter 2's arms. "Yeah." Peter 2 prepared himself. Peter 3 lifted him up above himself and repeatedly jumped up and down. And with that Peter 2's back cracked. "Yup. That's good." Peter 3 said while placing Peter 2 down.

"How is it?" Peter 3 questioned. "Wow. That's good." Peter 2 said, shocked. "Right?" "That's better." "Yeah." "Wow."

I had a middle back thing as well, and it was starting to bug me. "Wait, wait, wait, can you do me too, please?" I asked, really wanting to get rid of the back thing. I stood up. Peter 3 smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Come here." He opened his arms up for me. I turned my back to him and crossed my arms as Peter 2 did. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me into the air, and started jumping.

After a few more jumps, my back cracked and the pain was lifted off my back. Peter 3 put me down. I turned to face him. My mouth was hung open since I could never crack my back, and it was finally done. He laughed at my reaction. "Oh my gosh! This is great! It's just..it's gone. Thank you, so much!" I hugged him. He hugged me back, a little shocked at the sudden hug. We'd only known each other for a little bit, but I was glad that I met him. And everyone else of course. But man, was I ever grateful for the disappearance of the pain in my back.

He patted my shoulder, and I backed up from him. I went to go sit on the metal flooring of the scaffold, with crossed legs. Peter 3 did the same, still smiling. "This is so cool. I always wanted siblings." Peter 3 said with an even bright smile. I smiled at him. Having a brother was great. I loved having him around. He makes life better for me. I wish everyone could have siblings, cause once you have a sibling, you have a best friend for life. Most of the time anyway. I suppose some siblings don't get along too great.

"So you, like, make your own web fluid in your body?" Peter 3 questioned. "I'd rather not talk about this." Peter 2 said. Peter 3 put his hand out. "I don't mean to-" "But are you teasing me?" Peter 2 became defensive. "No, no, no. No, no, no. He's not teasing you. It's just that bee can't do that, so naturally we're curious as to how your web situation works, that's all." Peter 1 explained from above us. "If it's personal, I don't wanna pry, but I just think it's cool." Peter 3 added. "Yeah, no, it's just really cool." I said.

"I-I wish I could tell you, but it's, like, I don't do it. Like I don't...Like I don't do breathing. Like breathing just happens." Peter 2 explained. "Woah." Peter 3 said in admiration. "Does it just come out of your wrists, or does it come out of anywhere else?" Peter 1 asked. Peter 3 turned his head to the side, out of confusion. "Does it come out of...your...um." I started to ask but slowly stopped myself before saying something that might make Peter 2 uncomfortable. "Only...Only the wrists." Peter 2 said.

"You've never had a web block? Because I run out of webs all the time. I have to make my own in a lab." Peter 3 investigated. "Yeah, me too." I said. "Right. That's-" Peter 2 started. "It's a hassle compared to what you got." Peter 3 interrupted. "That sounds like a hassle, yeah. But I-I did. You said that, and I was like, "Oh, I had a web block"." Peter 2 spoke. "Whoa, why?" Peter 3 asked. "Existential crisis stuff." Peter 2 said while shrugging. "Yeah. Don't get me started on that." Peter 3 said.

"Hey. What are, like, some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought?" Peter 1 questioned. "Seems you've met some of them." Peter 2 answered. "Heh-heh, that's a good question." Peter 3 said. "Yeah, I fought an alien made out of black goo once." Peter 2 spoke. "Oh, no way. I fought an alien too. On Earth and in space." Peter 1 excitedly said. "Oh." Peter 2 said. "Yeah, he was purple." Peter 1 spoke. "I wanna fight an alien." Peter 3 whined. "I fought an alien as well. He was a big yellow dude with a bald head and a weird-looking chin." I shared. "What was his name?" Peter 1 asked. "Thanos. Why?" I asked. "What! No way, man! That was my purple alien's name!" Peter 1 shouted in excitement. "Woah! That's so cool!" I smiled along with him.

"I'm still like, that you fought an alien in space." Peter 2 spoke, confused. "I'm lame compared-" Peter 3 began to speak. "Like I fought a Russian guy in a rhinoceros machine." "Can we rewind it back to the "I'm lame" part? Cause you are not." Peter 2 stated. "Yeah, you're great, man." I agreed with Peter 2. "Thanks. No, yeah, I appreciate that. I'm not saying I am-" Peter was interrupted by Peter 2. "But it's just the self-talk. Maybe we should-you know, listen. Cause you're amazing. Just to take it in for a minute." "Yeah, I can take it in." Peter 3 said. "You-You are amazing." "I can. Thank you." Peter 3 thanked Peter 2. "You are amazing. Will you say it?" Peter 2 asked. "No, yeah, I needed to hear that. Thank you." Peter 3 thanked, once again.

A few seconds after that, I felt my senses going off. "Alright guys, focus up. You feel that?" Peter 1 asked. "Yeah." Peter 2 answered for all of us. We heard thunder rumbling. Electro.

************************************************
AN: Woohoo! Finally at the fighting scene! I should finish this book around the end of Easter. Hopefully anyway lol. Also yes, Penny has a Thanos. But he didn't do much. Just a small villain. He was Tombstone's assistant. But Tombstone betrayed him and murdered him once he collected all the infinity chains. They are basically the same as the infinity stones, just chains instead, lol.

Ok, bye now. Hope you liked Chapter 6! Have a good day.

Word count: 1523