02 | at first glance

he let out a sigh, "it wasn't like a, break up and leave type of thing...it was more like a break up, be used as sexual pleasure for the last time, and then leave."

beomgyu listened and his ears perked up at the certain word and his eyes fumed in anger, "are you telling me he forced himself onto you before letting you leave?!" he asks angrily, smashing his fist on the table, startling the rest.

hyunjin blinked, "i'm sorry, i didn't tell you.."

"i was already furious when you told me he beat you. but now...you're telling me he forced himself on you, for the last time?!"

"it wasn't even a big deal! it was jus—"

"not even a big deal?! hyunjin! do you know what you just went through?! this whole time you were in that relationship, you've been telling me he physically abuses you!"

hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows, "because it was obvious! i had bruises all over my body! but him forcing me to have sex was not obvious so i decided to not tell anyone."

"i'm your best friend hyunjin. i've been your best friend since childhood! if anything, i should've been the only person who knew that!"

"how long has he been doing this for you to mention, the last time?"

hyunjin stayed silent.
he knew beomgyu was angry with him, and he understood why.
but it was his own problems.

"since the beginning."

the boy clenched his fists hearing the other, "and you didn't tell me once. for 3 whole years, you didn't tell me."

"i don't have to tell you everything beomgyu!"

"you don't have to, but you should! you know what that's considered by? that's considered—"

"i know what it's considered by beomgyu! i was the one who went through it, not you!"

"i could walk off this campus right now and head straight to the police station, you know that right?" beomgyu said in a low tone, and hyunjin sighed out of frustration.

"i don't have anything with that man anymore, so don't."

"you still shared a past with him and he had sex with you without your consent. i can still file a report to the police hyunjin."

beomgyu put away his notes back in his bag and stood up, grabbing all his belongings.

"where are you going?" yeonjun asks, and the other just stared out the window.

"to the police station."

"beomgyu, no—please. i don't want to deal with that boy again." hyunjin said, standing up as well and grabbing beomgyu's wrists

"you aren't, i will."

"can we just forget about it, please? i broke up with him, he's not bothering me, and it's done. i'm fine now!"

beomgyu stared at his best friend, "fine. right now, i won't. but i can't promise that i will never."

"beomgyu—"

"it's that or i head to the station right now."

"fine...but please, don't. it's over already, he's gone." hyunjin said softly, and the other's gaze softened, but his attitude didn't.

"i promised that i won't let anyone hurt you, hyunjin. are you stopping me from fulfilling that?" he turned around and faced his best friend.

hyunjin broke eye contact, "no i just...it's.."

"it's already over, huh? you were gonna say that, i know you hyunjin."

"look, i'm seriously fine now beomgyu, you don't have to do anything anymore. let's just stick with the present, please?"

"fine." beomgyu spoke before leaving the cafeteria.

hyunjin turned around to face yeonjun and soobin.

"you seriously don't want to report this to the police? it's a serious matter hyunjin." yeonjun said, and hyunjin frustratedly whined.

"just stop asking! isn't it my decision anyways?!" hyunjin shouted, but not too loud.

soobin was startled, "well, i mean..."

hyunjin grabbed his backpack, "i'm the victim, alright? therefore, i can make my own decisions whether or not i want to report or stay silent, and i choose stay silent because it's over and i just want to forget about all that happened."

────────────────────────────

hyunjin angrily stormed into bathrooms and immediately stopped in his tracks once he saw a group of 7 people crowding around.

not just ordinary people, but handsome people.
according to hyunjin.

they all stared at him and hyunjin nervously stared back, "u-uhm.."

"oh, we're so sorry! we'll get out." one of them said and quickly shoved past the others, who soon followed him out as well.

hyunjin was confused and looked back. he watched as they all walked off into the distance, but he quickly shrugged whatever feeling he got away and placed his bag down.

meanwhile, the 7 other guys couldn't help but admire hyunjin's beauty.

"did you see that man guys?! he was drop dead gorgeous!" one of them said, and another face palmed himself.

"every man you see is drop dead gorgeous, changbin."

"well, minho, just to let you know, i do not think every man i see is drop dead gorgeous, i just simply think their good looking. but him..."

"i mean he looked kind of cute, his long hair that seriously looked incredibly soft, his whole face, his style, everything about him."

"chan, seriously?"

"what! felix, admit it. he was somewhat our type."

"isn't it weird just talking about a random guy we saw in the bathroom?"

"it's weird only if you make it weird, seungmin."