05 | sketching

jeongin was shocked for a moment before snapping back into reality, "i didn't know, i'm so sorry." he said, but hyunjin shrugged it off.

"don't say sorry, he was.." he cut himself off, "nevermind."

jeongin was left curious, but he didn't want to ask since he knew hyuniin stopped speaking for a reason. he didn't want to make the other uncomfortable, especially since they've just started to become slightly close.

"so, um..about teaching me how to draw..."

hyunjin giggled, "you really wanna know how?"

jeongin nodded, "of course! why else do you think i keep asking you?"

the boy smiled, "you can come over at mines after school? i can teach you a little bit, i don't mind."

"really? that'd be great!" jeongin smiled and hyunjin nodded as well.

"just a warning, i have a younger brother and he can get quite annoying some times."

"you have a younger brother? i have one as well! he's also annoying, gets on my nerves all the time." jeongin said while rolling his eyes.

hyunjin chuckled, "i know how it feels, but you sure you wanna come over?"

"of course! teach me your skills, pretty boy."

────────────────────────────

"riki." hyunjin called out, as riki's friends stared at him.

riki looked at noticed hyunjin coming his way, "what are you doing here?" he asks, and hyunjin scoffed.

"i have a friend coming over, alright? so when we meet by the gates after school, please don't say anything stupid." hyunjin requested, and riki just grinned.

"yeah, okay." he replied, and the older rolled his eyes.

"i'm serious, riki. he's a new friend."

"okay okay! i promise."

-

"he invited me to his house and agreed on teaching me how to draw!" jeongin exclaimed as he ran around the classroom out of excitement and victory.

minho sighed, "how much more are you gonna run around the damn room?"

jeongin stopped in his tracks and crossed his arms, "don't be so grumpy now mister."

"well mister here is gonna be grumpy if you don't stop taking laps around the whole classroom!" minho grumbled.

"calm down minho, he's just excited that a pretty boy finally noticed him." chan teased and jeongin frowned.

"that's not true! i'm excited to learn how to draw, that's it!"

────────────────────────────

hyunjin caught up with jeongin after school since he was gonna come over. it's been a while since he invited someone to his house that was not beomgyu, so it felt kind of weird.

"are you ready?" hyunjin asked, and jeongin nodded.

they went to the gates so hyunjin could pick up riki as well. they would always walk home after school together, but this time jeongin was tagging along.