Chapter 2 - Hatred and Trust.

The teacher echoed everyone together after a long covestation at the desk, luckily all the students had settled, as the inside of the hotel seemed tamer than the outside, "Right everyone, there are rooms with 2, 3 and 4 beds - I would like everyone to tell me who they are sharing with in the next 5 minutes, and to answer a question, no you are not getting your own room."

...

"Right guys, who is sharing?" Sean asked, as he turned away from the teacher and towards the club.

"Uh- I guess me and Hailey? And then... you 4 boys share a room?" Milly suggested.

Jake rolled his eyes, "I ain't sharing with ZANDER. He hates me."

Luke and Sean laughed as Zander stomped his foot, "I don't HATE you, I just don't LIKE you. But I have to agree, we are NOT SHARING. END OF THE STORY!"

"Fine then, I'll swap with Jake." Hailey sighed tiredly and then laughed, "At Least I can peacefully sleep without being woken up."

Milly crossed her arms, "I ain't that bad. But... I'd be happy to share with Jake."

Jake agreed as he started to talk to Milly, and Zander pulled Hailey aside.

"Hailey, you realise they aren't going to sleep at all? We're going to get kicked out!" Zander grunted, giving Hailey an angry look.

Hailey shook her head, "Your acting like everybody is going to be goody two shoes like you and sleep, c'mon Zander it's a bunch of teenagers being away from their parents for a week. Let them have fun, let them be awake."

Luke chimed in, "I agree, like you really think people like uh... Henry and Liam are going to be silent and stay asleep all night?"

"I couldn't care less about them too arseholes!" Zander growled before Luke put his hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"Come on Zander, let them have fun." Luke smiled softly, reassuring his boyfriend to stay calm.

The purple haired teen thought for a second and then sighed in defeat, "Fine.."

...

Drew looked deeply into his phone, ever since his girlfriend and his best friend left him, he had become even colder than before, he was angry. He wanted revenge.

On the other hand, Henry and Liam were as happy and as goofy as ever, annoying Drew at any chance they got.

"Drewy bear~" Henry teased, putting his arm on the miserable magenta hair's shoulder, "Are you sharing with your best buddies?!"

"Well, considering I have no choice in having my own room, I guess I have to." He stated with a hint of anger.

Liam laughed, "Aw c'mon, don't be such a bore, show some excitement."

Drew rolled his eyes, showing no interest, he was plotting to ruin the club's life throughout this trip, I mean, the whole reason he lost his best friend was to them in his opinion, so why not? It was time to show some revenge.

...

Lia sighed, she didn't really know her place in the school. She lost her friends, her best friend. She couldn't believe how much of a jerk she had been, luckily she realised her obvious flaws and admitted her mistakes, but still, she felt awkward trying to get new friends, I mean some people still thought she was the mean girl, when she was trying to change.

Sadly for Lia, she had to pick one roommate, she looked around, her only choice was asking Jake for advice, he was the only one who knew she was trying to change, and she trusted him - plus, they were still friends.