Chapter 4 - Again, Again and Again.

Again, again and again. Students kept dying in huge groups every night on repeat, and there was no sign of escape or saviour.

Fear shrouded the few survivors left, food and supplies were getting low, and some were getting extremely impatient.

"WE CAN'T JUST SIT AROUND AND LET THEM FREAKS GET AWAY WITH MURDER, we're doing something about it... tonight." Zoey announced, turning to the 4 people she forced to work with her through manipulation.

"And how...?" Maria turned to her, "We have no plan, and they outnumber us."

Zoey scoffed, "Okay, Miss Obvious. I was getting there. We're gonna take that stupid teal haired crybaby as our first hostage. Why? Because she doesn't have the gut to kill anyone, so if we take her, the real murderer will obviously come clean. They're killing because they want revenge, so they will NOT kill their 'allies'".

Henry and Liam looked at each other with uncertainty, but before they could say anything Drew added, "Personally, I think Hailey did it, she is a snake."

"SHUT UP!" Zoey screamed, stomping towards Drew, "Listen to your leader!"

Drew went silent, and the others stared, they didn't agree with Zoey's planning, but they had to follow her instructions, what choice did they have?

...

"Who would do this, who actually would do this?" Hailey repeated, "We've been trapped in here for days, everything is locked. We're going to die here, and I won't even get to say goodbye to my family."

Zander sighed, "I don't know what to do. The killer made it impossible to escape. But I did want to note something."

"Huh?" Jake asked, sitting down on the floor, next to Sean who was staring into the floor in trauma.

"You guys realise, the killer only kills in the dark, you know, suns down and candles are blown out." Zander explained.

"That is true. So what do we do about it?" Luke responded, patting his boyfriend at the back.

"Well, tonight, since the lights don't automatically turn off because the electricity is broken. We keep the candles in our room lit, that means we must be safe." Zander explained, "We should start getting food supplies and our supplies so we can all sleep on the floor or on the beds."

Lia nodded, "Okay, c'mon girls. We will go get the stuff from our room."

Hailey and Milly quickly got up and rushed after Lia. They were excited to see if Zander's plan worked, and if it did it meant that they could be safe until emergency services eventually found them."

Luke volunteered, "I will get some food from the kitchen, does anyone want to come with?"

Jake stood up rapidly, "ME! I need to walk off the last couple days."

Zander rolled his eyes, "It's a 2 minute walk up the stairs and down them."

"Still exercise." Jake shrugged, then immediately wandered off after Luke.

...

"So, to hit someone with this crowbar, you pick it up and aim for the head." Daisy exclaimed to Stacy who was taking notes in her mind.

"What happens if someone takes the crowbar when swinging?" Stacy asked, "I mean the murderer is obviously tactical."

"Don't run, use your fists, legs. Anything. Just try and hurt them." Daisy responded, "Also, scream. Me and Sadie will find you."

Stacy nodded with a reassured look, "Okay.. Okay!"

Sadie added, "Are you sure we shouldn't clean the corpses?"