3

After a decent week of school, the weekend finally came. Though the only downside was not seeing Ronan. I don't know why but I do honestly feel some sort of attachment to him. As if there is something I know about him, as if I know him from somewhere else but from where? 

As I continue to contemplate the same way I've been doing all week I go ahead and make my way to the kitchen where my gorgeous food awaits me.

“I was actually about to call you.”

I barely paid attention to what my dad said, I was so invested in the food the only words that caught my attention were “meteor shower.”

“There's going to be a meteor shower?!”

“Ah, so that's what you actually listened to. Yes, tonight at around eleven.”

Good thing it was the weekend, though even if it wasn’t I still would have gone. Of course, my dad knows that. My dreams of the unknown and the universe that revolves around us was made very clear to him when I stayed up for three nights researching all sorts of interesting elements that have been discovered in space for a two-page essay that most people really didn’t try on. 

 Some people would consider me crazy or stubborn, but personally, I would describe myself as curious. Now I just had to figure out what to do for the rest of the day.

On Friday, Ronan actually gave me his number, I was debating on texting but I never got around to it. 

-ding- 

I don't think I have ever been so scared to look at my phone, ever. I slowly picked it up, there was just no way that it could be him, especially since I was just thinking about him. The notification read Cas with a white heart next to it with a ridiculous picture I had taken of her while she was eating ice cream. 

*Hey!!! You wanna do something today, just me and you, a girls' day?* 

It's been a long time since me and her had a girls' day. Of course, I have no problem having Devin around but sometimes it's nice when it's only me and her and we talk and catch up on literally everything. 

*Sure, I'm definitely down!!!*

*kk be there in 20*

With that, I started to get ready, or what I actually mean is throw on the first thing I see. A cute cropped shirt and ripped, baggy, jeans. I let my dad know and stuffed my face with some last-minute snacks. 

Soon enough she made it to my house and we were on our way to the mall. 

“So have you texted Ronan?”

I hesitantly said no, part of me wants to. Normally I would never have a problem texting someone back but there was this aura to him that made me nervous. Not in the way that most people would think. Maybe I have a crush on him, maybe this is what a crush feels like. No, there's no way. Though it is kind of sad, a junior who has never had a boyfriend before. I have had my first kiss though. I don’t think it should count though since it was spin the bottle at a party I didn't even want to go to. Of course of all people it had to be Malik Berkum. Brother of Emily Berkum, probably one of the meanest and brattiest girls at our school. The only reason she invited me was because her mom told her to invite EVERYONE in her class. 

“I think you should text him, even if you don't agree with the whole ‘making him your boyfriend’ then at least make him your friend. Talk to him.”

She has a point, I would definitely love for him to at least be my friend. I want to get to know him more for some odd reason. 

“Yeah you’re right, I’ll text him later and see how it goes but until then, I want to just hang out with the best girl in the world and spend some beautiful quality time with her."