Chapter 4- late nights

Oikawa: waitttt brown hair and eyes? Muscular build? That Daichi
Suga: yep!
Oikawa: ooo he's lovely he's great friends with Iwa~ Chan
Suga: cool well I already have work to do so imma get on with that
Oikawa: ew imagine having to study on the first day
Suga: haha funny anyway I'll talk later

Suga put the phone down and set up at his desk to start working before realising he was supposed to go up to Platinum, he checked the time seeing it was late but didn't care anymore. He grabbed a hoodie and his boots throwing them on before walking out and heading towards the train station. He got the earliest train to his home he could.

Once he arrive at his station he got off the train and started to walk the route to the stables, grabbing his Bluetooth EarPods and put them in.

He finally arrive at the stables and checked on the gelding, seeing he seemed okay but decided to leave him in for the night so he could closely supervise the gelding through the security cameras connected to his phone. He sorted the gelding's stuff ready so he could travel him soon and made his way back to the college.

He took his boots off as he arrived in the dorm and went off to get showered seeing Daichi was at his desk so greeted the boy as he passed by.

Once showered and ready for bed Sugawara grabbed the rest of his study stuff and settled himself at the desk beginning to work.

It had been a good few hours and Koushi was still working not realising the time. He jumped when he felt a tap on the shoulder but relaxed when he realised it was probably daichi

"Hey you've been working for a while, take a break. I can see you are tired"

"Thanks for caring but really I'm fine trust me"

"Alright if you say but make sure you do take a break soon"

"You got it, I will do"

Daichi nodded and got settled into bed for the night, suga admired the quiet in the room. He place his pen down for a moment resting his head on his arms as he started to zone out, jumping back to reality when his brain started to overthink. He tidied everything and grabbed his EarPods to play music without disturbing Daichi. Suga eventually fell asleep after a long while of staring at the ceiling, the two dorm mates sleeping peacefully.

(Author note: for a future chapter/ plot line
Which character should I have as the college's player?

Also
Dorms (2 per dorm except the girls )
Dorm 1- Michimiya, Kiyoko, Yachi
Dorm 2- suga and daichi
Dorm 3- bokuto and kuroo
Dorm 4- kenma and akaashi
Dorm 5- hana and Makki
Dorm 5- tendou and semi
Dorm 6- tsukishima and kageyama
Dorm 7- Hinata and yamaguchi
Dorm 8- terushima and tanaka
Dorm 9- Noya and Yaku
Dorm 10- Ushijima and Iwaizumi
Dorm 11- oikawa and asahi

Weird pairings for some but eh blame the random generator which helped me complete some))