Chapter 7- saved from the player

Sugawara got up and followed the person.

"So Um?"

"Sorry I just- you didn't look comfortable and I didn't want to be one those of people but he's not the best person to hang around"

"Right how come?"

The person turned around and Sugawara noticed it was tendou giving off a small sigh of relief knowing it was someone he knew. "Look he's known as the college player"

"Oh I see"

"Yea I just didn't want it to happen to you, like he's broken the hearts of so many people around here."

"No no I thank you, I'm glad you did!"

Sugawara stood up and smiled at the boy, he saw the time and decided to turn in for the night. "I'm going to head off sorry, I'll see you around?"

"Yea before you go why don't we exchange numbers or something to keep in contact?"

"Sure!"

Sugawara smiled and passed his phone over for the red head to put his contact in, he waved him goodbye going to find oikawa to say bye as well, seeing oikawa fully out of it waved bye to Iwaizumi instead and explained he had to head off.

Suga headed back to his dorm, he opened it seein daichi was with his girlfriend, he smiled and stopped in the doorway "oh sorry I'll go"

"Oh no suga you're fine, Daichi and I are just watching a film"

"If you're sure?"

"Yes of course it's your dorm anyway!"

"Alright" he walked in placing the stuff he didn't need by the door

"How was it?"

"Hm?"

"The party? How was it?"

"Eh it was your average party I guess? J don't really enjoy parties like of that size hence I'm back earlier, that and I need to be up earlier so apologises if my alarm disturbs you"

"Ah I see, and no worries do what you need to do"

"Thanks"

Sugawara smiled at the two seeing what film they were watching and gave a hum of approval before walking off to get showers and ready for bed that night.

Suga got ready and climbed into his bed, facing the wall giving off a silent sigh, daichi and michimiya shared a look before Daichi spoke up

"Suga why don't you join we were just about to watch-"

"We agreed to watch heathers" michimiya chimed in.

Suga rolled over to face the two "no really I don't want to intrude on your date"

"We don't mind, come on we offered. Plus you look like you need some cool down time to distract your mind"

Suga nodded in agreement rolling himself up and went to sit next to daichi to watch the tv with them.

During the movie, Sugawara started to shiver. Daichi noticed this so passed suga his hoodie "here you're cold and I don't think you want to catch a cold"

"Hm? Oh thanks"