Chapter 5- oh right....

Oikawa had another party planned, at the weekend he'd invite his new friends and old friends to his house for a party.

He had planned for a few to come during the night before and stay then have the party on the Saturday evening. The brunette sat in his dorm Thursday morning texting everyone who was coming and checking they could make it and seeing which few people to offer the stay the night to. He ensured he text Sugawara one wondering who else to text, he looked over to his dorm mate who was busy working away on some textile project. Asahi was the one oikawa shared with, weird pairing but Oikawa found the guy quite chill and enjoyed being around him.

Sure Asahi was slightly terrified of Oikawa but he had admitted it was not as much compared to his fear of Sugawara which definitely brought the two closer.

Oikawa: Sugaaaa 😗you staying the night tomorrow or do I have to kidnap you 😌
Suga: yea can do 😀 it's your party so?
Oikawa; pleaseeeeee stay the night
Suga: alright I will but I'll need to sort Platinum first then stay the night and I'll also have to ride him Saturday morning since I have an event Sunday
Oikawa; I can come with if needed?  I think just you is staying the night
Suga: ah right but yea you can if you want to :)
Oikawa: yay 😁
Suga: welp I have to go Daichi wants me :P

Sugawara heard his name being called by Daichi so got up and walked over to where it came from.

"Hey Suga"

"Hey Daichi"

"I haven't disturbed you or anything have I? I know you do a lot of work"

"Not at all, I had just taken a break"

"Oh cool, it's just I was wondering if I could introduce you to someone"

"Oh- sure!"

Suga held a smile, slightly curious a weird guy feeling in his stomach but ignored it as he followed Daichi.

"Sugawara this is Michimiya"

"Michimiya this is-"

"Sugawara? You're in my pe class aren't you?"

"I think so, orange group?"

"Last period Monday- I don't know the colours" she softly laughed

"Yea last period Monday"

"Oh cool, so you two know each other already"

"Not closely its just like class friends"

"Oh right"

"Anyway Daichi knowing you this more then just a meeting so what do you want to announce"

"How- suga how did you know?"

"Oh I just do!"

"Oh right yea we wanted- well Daichi asked if it would be cool for him to tell you that we started dating since you're a close friend"

"Oh I see we'll congratulations you guys, I'm sorry to cut this short but I have a meeting so I need to run"

"No worries, I'll see you next lesson Suga"

"See you"

Suga waves them bye and walked off exiting the building to sneak away and then went to find Oikawa knowing his teacher didn't care if suga joined the lesson, suga walked towards the science building finding oikawa and walked over to join.

"Suga- Jeez don't scare me like that"

"Ayyy has Mr sunshine and rainbows joined us"

"Really you told the rooster that name Oikawa?"

"Oi!"

"Hahahhh you look a rooster!"

"Yea and you look like an owl so shut"

"Anyway I've decided to join your physics class for today"

"Oop what's the tea for today"

"I'll tell you later"

The four boys walked in and got their seats, Suga sat in the empty chair next to oikawa just zoning out when the teacher talked or randomly drawing on Oikawa's notepad away from the notes as to not get on his nerves too much.