Chapter Five.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Schlatt growled. The tailor was fitting him for a new suit and his patience was wearing paper thin.

"I apologize, Sir! I am almost done!" The poor man whimpered, speeding up. Schlatt took an aggravated puff, then blowing nicotine-ridden smoke in the guy's face.

He did not dare utter a word to the larger man.

But a moment later, he spoke again. "I am finished. You should have it by tomorrow, as requested." Schlatt broke out into a, mildly unnerving, grin. The cigar hung loosely out of his mouth, slightly muffling some of his words.

"Now that's the kinda fuckin' sense'a damn urgency I need outta ya'!" He clapped the terrified tailor on the shoulder and leaned in. "Afraid'a me or somethin'? Calm down, ya' pussy, I don't fuckin' bite." His sharp canines were in full view, leading the man to think he might, actually. "I shoot and I break bones. Got class, gotta rep, y'know?" The tailor took a nervous glance to the gun shaped bulge in the side of Schlatt's pants.

He also caught a glance of the branded 'Manberg' and 'Schlatt & Co' rings that clearly put permanent, branded scars on those in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The tailor swallowed.

Hard.

Schlatt grinned harder and backed off, giving the now mortified man a two fingered salute and the comfort of his departure.

Holy fuck did he enjoy scaring the shit out of people.

He cackled on the way to his black, elegant Aston Martin, speeding off and back home.

"Tighter!" You demanded, staring at slight looseness in the dress. It was a knee length (very) dark blue dress with a high hip slit in the side, lacing both sides together. It had rose vine shaped spaghetti straps and cut a v half way down your tits. The back was open down to the small of your back and had tantalizing x across lacing. You had your garter belt with the diamond angel wings and real, white dyed, leather strapping. You also had your 6 1/2 in, lace up stiletto ankle boots that faded from pretty pink to white. Bad had requested that his guests wear the color(s) of their gangs.

Aether's were white, dark blue almost black, and light pink; Red Vines was bright, vibrant red; Manberg's was blood red and black; Bloodlust was a violent neon purple, black, and hot pink; L'Manberg's was navy blue and red-orange; Kinoko was sky blue and forest green.

"Is this good, Miss?"

"It will have to do. I want this shit in four hours, got it?" You growled, strapping on your holster and sticking your Glock safely back inside.

"Yes, Miss." The seamstress bowed, taking the unfinished dress to her sewing machine. You walked up behind the meek woman and bent down to her neck.

"Good girl." It came out like a deep purr. You watched her hair stand and the goosebumps rise as she shivered with nerves.

It gave you a dopamine rush.