Chapter 4 - The dressing team

I walk into a bare room that had nothing but three people, by their looks they had to be Capitol, a bath tub and a table with pieces of paper and a bucket. I look at the people.

They were whispering softly in a bundle and after a few seconds they turned to me with smiles on all of their faces. The first one that stuck out to me was a lady, she had violet eyes that matched her dark lilac hair, and she had pale purple skin. She wore all purple of different shades, and she wore heavy purple makeup. My first thought of her was a plum, a sweet delicious plum.

The next person that stuck out to me was a woman next to the lady plum.  The woman had every single color of the rainbow on her, that contrasted with her pale skin. Her hair was of a beautiful royal blue and she wore clothes of rainbow. Her outfit was quite pretty and her makeup wasn't all as much as the human plum. She reminded me of a scarlet macaw. I only knew of such an animal because it was one of my favorites.

The last person in their trio had a neutral look to him, but their was something off about him and I couldn't quite put my finger on it... I look closer and I see why. His skin was dyed so that It looked like gold. His hair, his skin, his eyes everything down to his fingertip was dyed a sparkly gold color. He looked quite like something I would find in the coal mining in district 12 to be honest...

The plum lady was the first to come up to talk to me. She smiled softly shakingly my hand politely "my name is Fialová, but friends call me Fiala, or violet." She let go of my hand and I turned to the guy of gold.

"My name is Aurum and I am to be your waxist." He smiled softly toward me. I didn't know what a "waxist" was but I acted like I did.

The final lady that resembled one of my favorite birds came over to me she did the motion that a French person did when they kissed someone's cheek, I forgot what it's called but I smiled softly and copied what she did as well. "My name is Evangeline." The lady said in a thick Capitol accent. She had a feeling around her that made a person want to look up to her. I don't know why but I didn't hate it.

When all introductions were finished I was forced to strip and then go into a steaming hot bathtub. The trio scrubbed me until I felt like I lost a layer of skin. When they thought I was finally clean they let me exit. They dries me off in one of the dryer things that I was in in the train, and they applied lotion on my body. It felt nice and cool on my bare skin, and they placed me on a table.

I was fine until they placed some gooey liquid on my leg, and once I realized what a "waxist" was it was to late. Aurum quickly pulled stripe after strip off of my body, tears came to my eyes with each pull. This guy looked weak I really don't know where all this hidden strength came from. "Don't worry we are done," it was Fiala, my savior, her and Evangeline got to work on putting another type of lotion on my body.

The trio stepped back and smile softly at me. "This is our best one yet," stated Evangeline with her hypnotic accent. The three led me to a room that only had a table and a mirror that was covered with a type of cloth. I waited in the room, there was a chill in the room as I shivered softly. A man came into my room and I was shocked to see.

He looked... normal for a capital. He had neutral colored clothes and normal body features. He was a very handsome man and he had some eyeliner on. All together he looked calm and collected. Something that seemed to me, rare at least for the Capitol.

"My name is zeylo and I will be working with you on all your outfits." His voice was calm and alluring. Evangeline's accent wanted the listener to give all their attention. But zeylos voice was alluring and it made you go into a state of true hypnosis. I realize I didn't say anything so I nodded. Zeylo nodded calmly at me and he started circling me, he looked at my body shape, and my hair at last he looked for five minutes straight at my facial features.

"I have just thé look for you." He said calmly smiling as he started to do my makeup, he hadn't put much I can tell by the amount of time it took him to apply it. He then went to my hair he textured it so that it had a thick, layered look to it.

 He then went to my hair he textured it so that it had a thick, layered look to it

(This is actually really close to my hair style just more thicker)

He then made me close my eyes as he received a dress with a little bit of my help he successfully got it on me, I head shuffling and the sound of a cloth being dropped. "You may see yourself now." Zeylo said calmly. I opened my eyes and gasped softly. I looked good. The dress worked with with my body shape perfectly, and my makeup wasn't caked on like I thought he was going to do it. "I love it so much!" I state looking at zeylo with a smile"

"I am glad you like it, in previous years the dresses for district 10 always have been stupid, like cowboys and girls, but this year I thought that it would look better if we brought a bit of better clothing into the mix." Zeylo stated calmly. I looked back at the dress. It was a dark green dress with black cowboy boots and black cowboy hat. It wasn't to bad at all to be honest.

Hannah smiled softly at her dressing team

Hannah smiled softly at her dressing team. "Thank you guys so much, she smiled softly at them all and then she was taken away walking with peacemakers toward her tributes room. Jeremy walkout out with a cowboy themed outfit. It looked so stupid, but I wanted to be nice and not completely ruin his self esteem- not yet anyway. "You look good." I say smiling softly toward my partner. He muttered a quite thanks, he probably knew he looked stupid.

(Also his button up shirt is black)

Together we walked toward the parade. "You look like a leprechaun." I muttered softly to my partner. "Shut up." He said smirking slightly. I chuckle softly under my breath.

-1150 words-