Prologue

June was popular and everyone knew of her and her whereabouts. They loved her, She was only 17 about to be 18 when suddenly she starts feeling strange and started blacking out. A week before her birthday she passed out waking up to her eyes being a purplish blue. She wasn't hungry and if she did eat it wasn't fully cooked. She didn't know what was going on. Her parents enroll her in a vampire school to finish her senior year to help her with her powers.

Cedric Henderson was a normal 19 year old boy, well if you consider being a vampire normal. He was looking for his soulmate. He was supposed to find her at 16 but considering he was a vampire school he didn't. He decided he was finishing his senior year without leaving or missing school just to find her.

When in the city the crimes are horrible. Kidnapping and stealing, murder and street racing. Anything is really possible, so when this group of vampire hunters come to town and starts going to their school, everyone there has to be careful. When they come so does wolf hunters, along with the hunters of witches.

The group take June captive when they figure out that the whole school is infested with vampires and witches. June being both they wanted to test her and find a way to kill all vampires.

Will Cedric get to her in time? Will they live forever? Or will they meet again in another life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"NO JUNE!!!! COME BACK!!!" I cried out running through the woods just to get her back to the Covens doctor. She couldn't leave, she just couldn't. "Cedric, Baby you'll always have me! I'll find you my love! I always will. I will see you in the next life." She whispered out and slowly lifted her hand to my face. "Save your energy love, you will not die in my arms right now!" I ran faster knowing I'll never make it there in time. We were further in the woods of Haynes falls than I'd like. I made it to my car and put her inside and jumped into the drivers seat and started racing to the coven. "Cedric my love. I won't make it there alive, I need you to know I love you and I want you to be happy. If you wait for me than I will be the happiest, but if you decide to move on then move on and be happy. Don't torment yourself. You couldn't stop this because you didn't know this was to happen. Just know that I'll always find you and when I do I wont ever let go!" She whispered out one last time before looking at me and smiling. She closed her eyes and said her last words. "I love you Cedric Grey Henderson!" I slammed on the brakes and cried. "I love you too June Soloman! I will see you in your next life." I continued to drive to the coven.

A/N : I won't be updating Everyday. I'll update every chapter I finish, but only after starting on the next.