Chapter 4:

Valerie POV:

After seeing what I saw in that vision I got concerned for Cedric, He's going to lose his mate. Cedric meet me in the back yard now please it is important! I linked him. I walked outside and sat near the edge of the pool with my feet in the water waiting for him. When I heard the doors open I knew it was him before speaking. "Cedric, this is serious. You have to fully mate her before the end of this month. Before Bethany comes back." I said. He finally sat down and sighed. "I can't. I'm waiting for her to be ready for that. She isn't thought she won't be anytime soon." He spoke softly. "Cedric, You're going to LOSE her! She will die. You won't have a mate to be with If you don't mate with her." He looked at me weirdly. "What do you mean?" I sighed.

"If you mate with her, and she dies, she'll come back reincarnated as a new being. If you don't she won't be back at all and just dead/ She'll never know the love and never have kids." I whispered. "I know you just met her but I have had this talk with her already and she's thinking about it as we speak. But To warn you Cedric, Drake, Madison, Jace and some other guy we don't know is involved in this. From the looks of it it'll happen within the next two months, but I need to get to know her more to be for sure." he nodded. "Should I even send her to school or have her home school here?"

I laughed. "Don't send her to school. She can't shouldn't be around everyone when she is in danger. She needs to train and focus more on her witch and vampire side. That will help her win this battle. They want to stop her from reincarnating, but they don't know the timeframe of when you do that." he nodded. "Okay. I guess I will go talk to her and see what she thinks." I nodded. "Cedric, I'm so so sorry I wouldn't wish this on anyone. You're the kindest vamp there is. I know it isn't easy dude, but please consider that if you mate and she does die she WILL come back again as a new being and you will be able to find her and she you. She won't stop till the cycle is broken. If you don't mate then its broken but if you do mate then its still ongoing and you'll find her. I'm sorry love, You need to do what is best." I said softly and stood. "I'll go inform your father." He nodded and stayed seated.

I walked inside and went straight to the office and knocked. "Anthony? I know you are busy, but I really need to talk to you!" He hollered for me to come in and Sit. "Tell me what is important then stopping this group of hunters.?" "That is what I'm here for. I hugged June today with her permission and I saw a vision. It wasn't pretty. Basically her and Cedric has been in a cycle for a long time. She has to complete the mating process for the cycle to stay afloat. But she will be kidnapped and killed. If mated she will come back as another being and find Cedric again. But if not she will be gone and dead. In two months time is when they are coming for her." He nodded. "Oh no school for her, I told Cedric it would be safer to be home schooled because if the people know of her then more chances of her being taken, but If the group decided to come and pretend to be one of us then they wont find her." HE smiled "Good idea, she'll need a tutor, would you be up for it since you are the only one we trust and Since you are the only one with good grades?" I nodded.

"Of course. Plus After they mate I would need to hug her again to see if anything has changed. Oh when I had the vision, something strange happened. When I hugged June it wasn't just me in the vision. It was June living in her future selfs body. Only the strongest witch can transport someone with them into the vision, she helped me get her there. She saw everything and felt everything they were going to do to her. She needs to start training now, I know she has been with the witch, but with the vampire as well. She needs it." He nodded. "Alright She will start tomorrow!" I smiled and stood. "I'll leave you to your studies Sir, I just wanted to inform you on something that concerns our new queen." He nodded and sent me on my way.

Bethany's POV;

I walked into my new house and looked around, needs cleaning to look like I live here and not a vampire. I thought to myself. It took my two days to clean this place but it looks good as new. This will make the perfect house for me. I laid on my queen size bed and starred at the ceiling. "I hope I can't make it work out here for a month or so." I whispered to myself. I relaxed and went to sleep.

Waking up the next morning, I was alert when I heard voices. I hid in my closet after making sure the room looked empty and unoccupied. "It's been a month Drake, We can't find her anywhere. They haven't even sent anyone to spy on us. They must not really care about her like we didn't." some girl said. "Mads, I am going to tell you this one more time. I LOVED HER!!!! I didn't care if she was a hybrid or vampire or whatever she was, I just wanted to be with her and love her. Now I have to end her, before she finds her soulmate. Our plan would have worked if she would have never found out about mates in the first place." This brown hair guy said. I bit my tongue and stayed quiet. Seems to me these are hunters. Cedric This Drake and Madison girl ARE hunters. And their searching for June I linked him. He confirmed he heard me and he will look into it.

"Jace what do you think the boss is wanting us to do now?" Mads asked. This Jace dude walked in sliding a phone into his pocket. "He told me to tell ya'll to get ready to go to the vamp academy. If we can't find her here or in town that is where she will be. He has her parents address already and has a car waiting for us. Let's go." Once they left I growled and linked June. They are coming for you! Linking June trying to make her feel better, but I got to call Cedric. I called him and let it ring once. "Hey Beth, what's up" I sighed. "June where is Cedric? I need to speak with him." "yeah hold on a minute while I get him. How is the plan going." She asked while she was flitting somewhere. "It's not going, I'm going to head back to the palace once I talk to Cedric. There isn't a point in me being here anymore. I got what I came for." She gasped. "CEDRIC! BETH IS ON THE PHONE!" Val growled. "June! You need to be training!" I heard laughing. "I was but I took a five minute break to get something to eat and then his phone rang."

"Cedric here, what's going on beth?" He asked. "I'm coming home. I got what I came for and They are heading your way now!" He growled. "I don't know if June told you, but we are finishing the mate process tonight." I laughed. "That is good! I felt something off a few days ago on my way here. Did Val have a vision?" "Mhmm" He confirmed. "wasn't a normal one was it.?" I asked "No June pulled herself into it as well but when she did she pulled herself to feel everything she was feeling in the future. So She is stronger than we thought. Only good thing is she is homeschooled so they won't find her." I sighed in relief.

"Cedric, they know where her parents are living at. Please get THEM to safety." "I will I'll let dad know and he can help keep them safe." I sighed. "Cedric, I don't know what they're planning exactly, but they will be coming to our school, I don't know if they care who they take until June turns herself over, I don't know who they will take either. But they are coming, and I am coming home." He agreed. "It's not safe for you to be by yourself out there, Not after hearing that. Get back here before anything happens." He told me. I know he cares but not in that way, I do wish we were mates, but I have mine out there somewhere. "Thank goddess I didn't unpack. I'll be there in a few hours." I hung the phone up and left the closet. I grabbed my bags and went out back to where I hid the car.

Climbing in I headed back the way I came. The only difference now is that there was a truck following me. I took a right turn and it would follow. I sped up trying to lose them and they sped up keeping the speed. I growled and linked June knowing she would tell Cedric, I'm being followed. I'm going to be late, I don't know how late but I will be late, I'm going to try to lose them. If I don't call or link you then something's happened. JUNE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF UP OR ANYTHING STUPID FOR ME!!!

I continued to drive speeding well over the speed limit and trying to lose them. After a few hours I looked and saw that they were gone, so I started towards the castle. I drove an hour before I felt my car flip and go into the median and I fell unconscious.