Chapter 2 : CEDRIC'S POV

I was at school when my body was jolted with shocks all over. "Paige! I think it's time we go home" We were only in our second class of the day and I had a feeling something was off at home. "You sure Cedric? I think dad would have a cow." I shrugged. "He may understand specially if I feel like my soulmate is there." She nodded and stood up. It's been a week that I have felt immense pain and couldn't get it to stop.

Once we left to head home, the jolting got worse. "I feel sparks or like something was electrocuting me. Something isn't right Paige. I think she's here somewhere." I stated and grabbed a water from the back seat. We made it to the house and I smelt the scent of vanilla and strawberries. "Paige she is here." I stated as we got out of the car and walked inside. "What are ya'll doing here?" I turned to see dad standing there.

"I had this weird feeling something was going to happen today pops, I couldn't shake it and my body kept telling me to come home." He sighed. "We have a new house guest for the time being until we trust her to be by herself and her family." He said softly looking up the stairs. "What do you smell son?" I frowned. "Vanilla and strawberries. Smells devine." I sighed in content.

"I'll go check on her dad, cedric you stay here or go to your room because you don't want to scare her." I nodded and smiled. "Dad she's my soulmate, do you think she'll accept me?" I asked vulnerable to the thought of being rejected. "I wouldn't reject you if given the chance to Cedric." I heard the voice of an angel and turned around looking at the strange being the voice belonged to.

"Wow." I whispered slowly walking up to her. "You're beautiful love, I'm cedric." She smiled shyly, "I figured since paige is still upstairs, I mean unless your name is Stella and in a mans body." I laughed. Looks like someone is in a playful mood. My dad laughed. "June you are funny. This is my son Cedric." She nodded. "I know. I did my research before I felt him here. My witch side comes in handy." I looked confused. "Witch? Aren't you a vamp?" She nodded. "I have two scents to which you smelt. Ones my witch and the other is my vamp." I nodded.

"aren't you new to this though? How would you know?" She laughed. "My mom and books. These books here come in handy better than the ones at my old school." I laughed and tackled her. "You want to play Then lets play." She laughed and poke me then threw me across the room. "Oops still don't know my strength. Oh wait. I do!" She laughed and flew up the stairs. Damn she's going to be fun to be around I thought and chased after her. "I AINT READY TO BE A GRAND DAD YET!" My dad yelled out at me. I laughed and followed her into her room which amazed me.

"A galaxy? Oh sunshine where you at?" I laughed and followed her scent. I looked everywhere but couldn't find her. Her scent is here but she isn't, I spoke to my inner self. Maybe Since she is a witch she playing with magic, we might want to step up our game. He told me. I agreed she's playing with fire, so I will play with the water to put it out.

Walking to the door, I looked around the room. It suits her really, she is out of this world incredible and I couldn't be happier that I found her. "I'll let you settle in I'm across the hall if you need me beautiful." I smiled and flitted over to my room. Upon walking in, I saw my dad sitting in my chair. "She needs time to adjust. She'll be going to your school. Maybe you should get your group of friends over to meet her later? Just try to talk to her to see if that will be okay with her." I nodded agreeing with my dad. "She's a hybrid?" He nodded. "Her family sent a message to me before she woke up saying that they thought keeping her away from our world would keep her safe and that she'd take on the role of one of the two species they were. They didn't want everyone to know about her just yet because they didn't know what she was. So when she woke up and they saw her eyes they called me. They told me that they were scared for her safety and they hid her for this exact reason. They know that the hunters will try to get to her. They also know that once the council finds out they hid her from them not letting them know they had a child that they will most likely lose their life, which is why she is here. They went to speak to the council and explain everything." I sighed and sat on my bed.