Chapter 1:

Waking up on the first day of school was the hardest thing to ever do after the awesome summer I have had. My parents flown me to Florida with them so I can get some sun. I stayed out on the beach each and everyday until the sun went down. Now we're back in Hudson New York.

I slowly climbed out of bed and slugged it to the bathroom and changed into a black tub top and black ripped skinny jeans. I tied up my blonde hair into a fish tail braid and put some make up on. I knew my eyes popped out which is why I love makeup. I went back to the room to grab my converses and slid into them. I jumped all the way down stairs and into the kitchen. "Morning mama! What you cooking?" I sung.

"You're in a good mood, why is that?" She chuckled. "I ain't sure mama, answer the question though!" I laughed and sat on the stool. "Strawberry pancakes which is your favorite. I know why you're in a good mood. It's because your birthday is a week and a half away and you are excited to be 18!" I nodded my head. "Wheres daddy?" I looked around thinking he'd pop up any minute.

"work. They called him in early because they had a problem in the finance area." I nodded and started eating on the pancakes mom put on my plate. "Thank you for breakfast, but I'm going to head to school I love you mom!" I shouted as I grabbed the keys and out the door before she could reply. Starting the car up, I started towards the school. Hudson high was crazy to even be going to, but it was close to our house. I would hate to have to switch schools.

I parked in my spot and jumped out. "JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My best friend shouted running towards me. I laughed and hugged her. "Hey mads, how was your summer?" She sighed smiling. "Good, though I wish I went with you to Florida to see all those hot Floridian boys." I laughed and shook my head "Is that all you think about?" She nodded her head making her brown hair bounce. Shaking my head, we walked off and started towards the door of the school. "fair warning, Drake is in a pissed off mood, so if you catch him fighting that is why." I sighed.

We walked into the halls of the school only to be accompanied by yelling and shouting. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!" I looked at Madison and ran towards it. I knocked people back getting to the front and saw Drake fighting a junior named Blake. "DRAKE!!!" I shouted and jumped on his back only to have him knock me off making me hit my head on the locker behind me. "Drake please.... Stop baby!" I shouted behind him, well as much as I could shout before passing out.

I woke up in the nurses office, looking around me to see Drake leaning up against the wall looking lost in his thoughts, and the white walls making him look good. "Drake." I whispered out. "June! I am so sorry baby. I didn't mean to throw you into the locker. I wasn't expecting you to jump on me and stop me. I stopped as soon as you yelled out before passing out." He sighed and sat at the end of the bed.

"I'm fine love, I didn't want you to get suspended on the first day of school. I want to have you here for my birthday." I sighed looking at him, noticing his face fell. "I'm sorry love, they suspended me for three weeks. They only let me stay until you woke up so I'd know you were fine. I love you! I'll be at your house for your birthday." He said before standing up and kissing me softly and leaving.

I stood and walked out of the nurses office to go to my class. Looking at the time, I frowned I was out for half the day. I rushed to my third period and jumped in glee happy that I made it in time. Once sitting in my seat, I notice that I still had black dots in my vision. I looked around not paying attention to the teacher. I dozed in and out of some type of spell I was having. Okay I have to go home after class this isn't normal. I told myself. When the bell rung I slowly got up and walked out of the room. I went straight to the front doors and left heading for my car.