Chapter 3: JUNE'S POV:

I sat in my room after training with the witch waiting on Bethany to come see me. Once I heard the knock I sat up straight, "Come in Beth!" I yelled out she walked in smiling at me. "Hey girlie, So how about we snack and gossip." She said sitting on my bed. I nodded. "Let me link Someone and have them bring up the snakc and drinks." She sat and stared in space for a minute. "Link?" She nodded. "Yeah talk to someone in their head." She tried to explain. "When can I do that?" She bit her lip. "When you let Cedric Mark you." I nodded. "I want to be able to talk to you in my head when your away. I'm afraid to do that though. Let him mark me. I'm afraid it'll hurt and that I'll regret it." She smiled at me.

"It hurts for the first five minutes, but trust me it'll be pleasurable to you after the pain subsides." I nodded. "Would he be able to protect me better and find me if something were to happen?" She nodded. "Yes, he'd feel your pain unless you block it but he can find you anywhere and he'll be able to protect you a whole lot better because of it." I nodded. "Can you give me a minute I'm going to go see him." She nodded. "June? I just want you to know he and I never done anything together I'd always try and he would turn me down. I didn't want you to hate me over that nor feel anything against him. He's a good guy, when he marks you just promise to give him a chance." I nodded and left the room and went to Cedric's.

He opened the door and led me inside. "What do I owe you for your visit love?" He said. I looked around not wanting to feel this way. "I want to know if you'd want to mark me." He nodded. "Of course I do baby, but I want it to be on your timing not mine." She looked at me. "I want you to mark me now. I want you to be able to find me if something were to ever happen and I want you to be able to protect me with your life." I whispered out.

"Love I'd protect you with my life now, And are you sure you want this now? Why not wait till We have known each other longer?" He seemed hesitant and I'm happy about that, but this is my decision. "It's my choice in the long run is it not? Even if we did it now We'd have forever to get to know each other. I'm not giving up my virginity to you just yet just letting you mark me so we can talk through the link and be able to find each other without having to ask everyone. Cedric You done shown me what you would do to protect me. You Proven yourself. If you mark me I'd give you the chance you deserve!" He smiled at that and came closer.

"Only if you want me to my love. I would love to mark you and make you mine. I do not want your virginity until you're ready, but I would want to know you're safe no matter where you are." He leaned down and peppered kisses on my neck all the way down to the collarbone where he'd leave his mark. I leaned my head back and watch as his teeth enlarged and he bit into me. I whimpered out in pain for a few, but then I felt this immense pleasure. You're doing so good my love, thank you for trusting me to do this. I heard his voice in my head and smiled. "Can I mark you?" He shook his head. "Not today, you have to train with me tomorrow on control first. I'll teach you how to tomorrow so you can then. If you tried now you wouldn't stop until I was dead." I nodded. "I don't want to kill you." I whispered. I then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you handsome, I'm going to get back to Bethany. We have a lot to discuss what's going to happen when she goes. If I'm right she'll be walking straight into hell. They are probably waiting for someone to show up. She needs contacts and make up to look tanner." He nodded. "I'll be on it I'll bring it by in a few. Get to her and enjoy your night." He kissed my forehead and left the room. I did the same. I walked to my room. "Cedric is going to get you contact lenses and a tanning thing you would have to use daily because you will be walking into something that they have planned. I think they are hunters. I think Mads a were, and I think the others are were and a hunter. I'm just not sure what to even think. When I told them I was going to Vladimir academy they all just gave me a look of disgust and fussed at me saying I wasn't human and they hated vamps and witches. I didn't mention nothing bout being one." She nodded.