Chapter 6: Cedric

I jerked up and stood; which, interrupted the meeting me and father were having. "Son, are you okay?" He asked me. I looked at him. "I don't want to be banished from the coven father, anything but that." I whimpered. He looked confused. "I'm not banishing you son, we were just trying to figure out where Bethany is, and what's taking her so long to get back to the house." I looked around and saw him staring at me, then saw nobody else here, whipping my forehead I sat back down. "Father is it possible for me to be dragged into a vision without touching or being there for it?" he frowned "I'm not sure lets call in Gene and find out." He linked my aunt and we waited there.

"You're saying you got pulled into the vision without being with her?" My aunt Gene asked. I nodded "Yeah, It wasn't a pleasant vision either." I looked at her so she can see it. "What the hell did you do to cause that future boy?" I frowned. "Nothing me and her were talking and then had a disagreement and then I left." My aunt Gene growled and grabbed my head and looked through my head. I shrunk back when she pulled away pissed. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS TO SOMEONE WHO LOST ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!!" She shouted. My father stood suddenly. "What did he do Gene? Why is this worth your anger?" he asked walking closer. "Ask your lovely son who decided to tell his fucking mate he would fucking leave her if she didn't mate fully with him." She stormed out of the room fuming steam out of her ears. "You said what to who!?" My father bellowed out loudly shaking the house.

"I told her about the life cycle and how she kept coming back telling her that if she didn't fully mate with me she wouldn't and she said she'd think about it but wasn't ready so I told her two weeks." I looked down. "Oh son you fucked up big time. Now your punishment is to be gone for two weeks. I'm sending you to Your mothers coven for two weeks. They're in Florida, so you might want to pack. You leave first thing in the morning before everyone wakes up! NOW GET OUT AND GO! YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO TALK TO JUNE UNTIL YOU COME BACK!" I flitted out of the room as fast as my body would let me.

As I was flitting to my room to pack, I bumped into someone. "Watch it dude, you nearly spilt my drink!" Someone slurred out. I looked down to see June. Fuck I can't talk to her what do I do? I asked myself. Paige, Get June and take her to bed think she has had plenty of vodka for the night. And next time don't lie to father. I linked her. Waiting for Paige to come get the drunk June was turture. "NO I WANT TO TALK TO MISTER PUSHY OVER TEHRE!" June yelled. Her body glowing. "You're drunk June you can talk to him tomorrow I promise." Paige whispered to her softly pulling her away. You better be ready to talk to her tomorrow with the best excuse ever BIG brother. Paige linked me. I frowned. I won't be here tomorrow, sister. Father is sending me to mothers brothers house for two weeks. I linked back. Damn that going to SUCK! Not! Brother you have to face your punishment either way. IF Val didn't teach her how to block you then maybe you can link her. I nodded even though she can't see me and walked into my room to start packing.

I grabbed my luggage and started packing. "Cedric?" I turned around to see June standing there whimpering. "you're leaving?" I nodded not answering her. "Why aren't you talking to me? Cedric? Please you can't just leave. I lost everyone else, I can't lose you too!" I heard her crying and it broke my heart. I couldn't talk to her, so I wouldn't be able to explain anything. I continued packing while she was whimpering. "And to think I was going to think about finishing the mate process." She whispered out. "When something does happen I hope I do die and don't return. I'll always remember what it felt like being mated to you." She ran out of the room crying. Cedric I'm making you stay there for three weeks instead of two something is wrong with their coven and you need to fix it. My father linked me. I growled knowing I can't fight him. I finished packing and laid down.

"I'm sorry love" I whispered and fell asleep. My alarm woke me up at four am. I shook my head getting all the negative thoughts out of my mind. I got dressed in all black. I grabbed my luggage and headed for the stairs. "Brother, It'll be okay, she'll be fine. I'll tell her everything when she wakes up. Go get this thing settled and do your punishment then come home to her." I nodded and hugged her. "I'm sorry Paige, I know I shouldn't have said that, but with everything going on I was losing my mind." She nodded. "It'll be okay. Take care Cedric, We'll protect June" I nodded and walked down stairs and to my car.

I drove off and out of the driveway, leaving my heart and love behind. These three weeks need to be over with.

June's POV:

I stayed in my room the first few days, I remember nothing but the pain of being away from him. I had my door locked and just laid there staring at my ceiling. On the fifth day of him being gone, my door burst open and Val and Paige walked in. "We told him we'd take care of you, and this isn't taking care of you. NOW get up and take a shower and lets go shopping." I looked at them. "Why would he care? He left without saying a word to me. If he loved me and wanted me for his whole life why wouldn't he tell me he was on a mission?" I growled and sat up.

"June, father made him go to Florida for a few weeks, it wasn't just a mission at first. It was to punish him for what he did to you. He told him he wasn't allowed to talk to you till he got back, so he wouldn't convince you into finishing the process." I frowned. "I was going to agree to it only at the end of three weeks, it wasn't his choice. I made mine." Paige stood and growled. "YOU WERE HURT! HE SAID HURTFUL THINGS AND THAT VISION WASN'T JUST NOTHING! THAT WAS THE VISION IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE MATING!" She stormed out. "I'm going to hug you real quick and see if it went back to normal. If it did then these visions are under your choice control, meaning whatever you choose determines your fate." I nodded.

She hugged me but this time I didn't allow myself to be dragged into it. "So?" When she pulled away, she smiled at me "It's the one from before, your safe. Your decision to finish mating has altered the future. Your fate is in your hands." I nodded and stood "I guess I'll go shower and get dressed and meet ya'll downstairs." She nodded leaving me.

I jumped into the shower and washed up. After getting out, I put lotion on and dressed into a a black long sleeves covering up my marks, and white skinny jeans. I walked downstairs and stopped at the bottom. "she is going to finish the mating process father, can't he come back?" I heard Paige say. "If he wants to come back, but he's been given three weeks, he should keep the punishment." Their father voiced. "But father, shit is going to happen in three weeks. I don't think we'll be able to stop it, and Cedric is our only hope to finding Bethany!" Paige fussed. "Fine, if he wants to come back he can, but he has to decide himself. Nobody can persuade him." I bit my lip knowing he may not even come back.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled "Hey everyone" I walked up to the counter and grabbed a plate and slapped some food onto my plate and sat at the table. "So what were ya'll talking about before I interrupted?" I asked slyly knowing they weren't going to tell me. "Nothing just something bout Bethany." I nodded. Cedric, I hope you can hear me, but I want you to come home... I linked Cedric, but I knew he wasn't going to reply.

He never even said goodbye. He just left without a word. He didn't respond to any of my questions and didn't even look at me. I felt my heart break even more. "Guys I'm going to go out to the garden, if you need me just yell" I said as I stood up and walked outside.