Chapter 2

Lilly was back in the ship that took her to the Outlands, while flying back to Arcadia the Shadow of the Queen tapped a button on a wall in the sitting area and a secret wall opened that held a box that was akin to a gun case. But what she's putting in it isn't a weapon, it was the head and spinal column of Nicolas Arc. She put it in there when traveling to the Arc castle and deliver her prize to the Queen.

After a good flight to Arcadia the ship landed in front of the Arc family home. Lilly still doesn't mind it but she's not into large and lavish, luckily her home is a bit smaller but no less still lavish because she's from a family in nobility.

Lilly breathed in and out then walked to the castle with the gun case in hand containing the head and spine. After the long walk Lilly came acrossed Junipers office, she came up to a door that was guarded by the Praetorian guards, these guys are hand picked by Juniper and they're individuals who have great skill in fighting and magic.

 After the long walk Lilly came acrossed Junipers office, she came up to a door that was guarded by the Praetorian guards, these guys are hand picked by Juniper and they're individuals who have great skill in fighting and magic

The Praetorians noticed Lilly and they knocked. Juniper yelled for who's at her door to come in, in Junipers office is big with books everywhere and lots of files on her desk. Juniper uses this for all her paperwork, filings and such.

Juniper was so occupied with her paperwork she wasn't looking

Juniper: "Listen I'm sorry but I am very busy at the moment, so if you can schedule a.."

Lilly: "It's me, my Queen."

Juniper instantly stopped and she slowly looked up to see her Shadow finally back and done with her mission. Juniper put her pen down and stood up from her chair while having a stern look on her face.

Juniper: "Is it done?"

Lilly: "Yes it is my Queen, your former husband is dead, and what's left him is decaying in the unknown forest within the Outlands. And also..."

Lilly puts the gun case on the desk, she unlocks it and slowly opens it. Lilly grabbed his head and held the top of his head and showed to Juniper. The Queen of Arcadia was shook, she did say to bring her his head and she did that literally. Juniper looks away with her eyes closed.