One-Shot: The Shadows (Part 1)

(Ok, I hope you guys might enjoy this One-Shot of the Shadows. This group is the throne of Arcadias group of highly decorated soldiers, various in Age and Rank, these soldiers are hand picked by both the Emperor and Empress of Arcadia. But in this instance it's soldiers chosen by Juniper Arc, the Empress of Arcadia. This group answers to her or by handlers that give them missions either in or out of Arcadia.
This one shot specifically is to show the whole group but it shows a past mission all of the Five Shadows did. It's rare to even have two missions, but almost non existent when all five of them are working together, it's both terrifying and concerning. First terrifying because just one coming after you is you coming back in cold and in a line box, but also concerning because when all five of them is needed the mission would be suicide for anyone else, but also a mission that's going to be covered in black ink. This group is just as strong and powerful as Juniper herself and the Arc family. When they are released of their chains, death and blood shed follow in their wake.)

In one of the few magnificent cities in Arcadia that houses the legendary Arc family along with it's leadership and other command structures. In the Arc household Juniper Arc the Empress of Arcadia with a maid is walking to a secluded room away from her husband and other prying ears.

Juniper sat at the desk and opened the top right droor and pulled out an all white file, but before she looked around and she looked at the maid with her

Juniper: "Use detection magic to see if we're alone."

The maid noded and as she bent over and put her hand on the floor her hand glowed and an aura went around the room and past the walls. After a minute of sensing she stood up and looked at her Empress.

Maid: "Yes ma'am, we're alone and no listening devices were detected."

Juniper nodded and with the white file in hand she pulled another file from it but it was all black with an emblem attached on it that signifies the Shadows.

It was a cross but with a skull in the middle with red orbs within it's eye sockets, it's also surrounded by thorns and rose's.

Juniper is still deciding to even use all five of them for this one mission at hand. But unfortunately the secrecy of Arcadia is at stake and they are needed, whenever all five of the Shadows are used the mission is usually done at one hundred percent. Juniper puts the file on the desk and grabs a small box within her pocket. It was a small device that had a small variation of the Shadows logo on the back, but on the front it had five small buttons, Juniper presses all the buttons and it does a small but noticable vibration but it ends. She lays it in the box where it came from.