Chapter 7

It's been two weeks now since Violet came to visit her, and pissed her when fixing her old Tiger tank. Lilly would've gone back to work by now but through her head maid Yukiko glared at her and told her to rest, but during the two weeks Lilly decided to try transforming again, albeit surrounded by her maids and butlers just in case if she went berserk again. She also gave Yukiko and her head butler Walter both Glocks all with silver bullets as the ammunition.

Lilly believes she's some type of werewolf, if not something close to it. When Lilly tried transforming again she was somewhat in control, her eyes turned yellow and then consumed in black smoke and turned into a normal wolf that is all black. Lilly was somewhat in control but it was hard to control the baser instincts from taking over. After trying to fight for control Lilly transformed back into her human form, but Lilly did find something interesting. When she transformed her clothes weren't destroyed, she along with all her butlers and maids didn't really see anything when she morphed into a wolf because a large black cloud consumed her when going back and forth.

After a couple hours in the morning trying to control her wolf form Lilly decided to call it a day on training, if you can even call going from human to giant wolf training.

After going back inside Lilly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and instantly downed it, Lilly noted that after repeated transformations she gets thirsty and a bit hungry fast. At least she knows that limit that she can remember for her new condition. As Lilly was about to try possibly a few more times today to get control of the feral side of her.

What's worse even if Lilly is sleeping she still battles for control in her own body and mind, she often has dreams where shes in a dark forest and prairie lands while low to the ground running at fast speeds with tribalistic chanting and howling. After those weird dreams she wakes up sweating, heavily breathing and eyes glowing yellow along with her teeth sharpened. That's what the maid that came in to help her what happened.

After reminiscing on her dreams Lilly downed another bottle of water and was about to head to the backyard to try again for control, she stared at her hand wishing she had some type of master to help her. Right now Lilly feels deep down to her core she feels almost alone, like she's the last of her kind like a Cetra that Jaune talked about finding in the Four Kingdoms while hiding there. She can't help but imagine what all those outsiders will think of him especially what they'll do to him. She imagined him coming back with a lot of girls, she chuckled a little and downed her water again while saying in her mind Jaune is a playboy but often doesn't know it since at times he can be a block head.

Lilly decided to head back to the backyard, there nearly all her maids and butlers were in a circle. Not to mention they're armed with shields, magical barriers and with revolvers with silver bullets her staff didn't want the sidearms handed to them but they had to agree. Because Lilly said if she goes berserk again she'd rather be put out of her misery if she managed to escape and cause some carnage in Arcadia, she doesn't want to hurt her own people not to mention if her friends are around she'd rather eat the bullets then harm them.

Her head maid Yukiko was in the middle of the circle, if Lilly were to go on a rampage Yukiko will handle her since she's a literal black dragon and she can handle anything that comes her way.

Yukiko: "Are you ready to try again ma'am?"

Lilly: "Yeah, I still need to at least try. I know it will take awhile but I need to get a grasp on... well whatever these powers are, and I don't want to be hindering her majesty or my team."

Yukiko: "I respect your taking this matter seriously, most people will try to deal with these types of matters later."

Lilly nodded and stood in front of Yukiko and closed her eyes and steadily breathing in and out. Then the head maid spoke quietly to her mistress.