Chapter 4

Next Day

At the Ironblooded mansion all the butlers and maids were hard at work to repair and clean the home. But it was hard with the horrifying mess Lilly left behind. Lots and lots of blood and organs in the corner, while in her room there were scratches and claw marks everywhere along with her blanket and sheets on her bed were shredded.

As the maids continue to clean the police comb through the area and the building and they noticed it's like a rabid animal came through and ripped apart the unknown soldier, he's hardly recognizable from his whole head caved in along with his upper half being available. While the rest like his lower half have been spread everywhere in the hallway.

Juniper herself checked this situation herself when she was informed from both Head Maid and Head Butler of the Ironblooded household. She walked through the house and saw the bloody mess done by Lilly and by the pissed maids and butlers, but the gory mess done by Lilly and she almost pucked from the mess Walter left behind. But she understood why, he said those men were going to do vile things to his Mistress and he snapped, the same can be said for Head Maid Yukiko, she electrified, frostbitten and roasted a man on the front porch.

After looking around and talking to the last of the building staff Juniper was told by the maid that saw Lilly she saw her top Shadow all covered in blood, organs and bile. She said Lilly looked completely different then she ever saw her before, the maid told Juniper that Lilly's eyes changed color and looked like an animals eyes instead of her normal cold blue eyes. Lilly was about to attack her but she saw Lilly crying almost trying to hold herself back from hurting her, she said in a saddened voice apologized and dashed out of the nearby window and dashed toward the Colakal Forest.

 Lilly was about to attack her but she saw Lilly crying almost trying to hold herself back from hurting her, she said in a saddened voice apologized and dashed out of the nearby window and dashed toward the Colakal Forest

A large forested area next to the rural area in this section of Arcadia, Juniper remembers a few dangers there lurk there but she might be able to find her. Juniper has a couple of old friends that reside in this forest and they can hopefully help her find Lilly.

While Juniper was able to find what she can in the Ironblooded household but unfortunately now she's going to search for Lilly and see if she can help her. Juniper thought this was connected to that feeling she had the day before with Lilly, a primal feeling like an animal was around her. And the mess in the house is definitely like a rabid animal was loose in the house.

Juniper decided to call in a search team for Lilly and hope to find her soon since she's been the this forest for a day or little less. She hopes to find her soon because Lilly is like another daughter to her along with being her sons best friend since childhood.

----------------------------------------

The Night Before

Lilly is running from tree branch to tree branch until she loses her footing and falls to the ground. She doesn't know where she is but all Lilly knows is that she ran far, and far away from hurting her staff of her home. She managed to look up and saw where her position was, she was in a forested area with trees all round her and it was dark and she could barely see anything but at least the moon peaking through gave her some light.