The Days are Limited

It was early in the morning, 8:00 A.M, Purpled was tired as hell. The first class of the day was fucking math. Wallibear told him there was gonna be a test in math, why would there be a test? It was the first week of school— however, the teachers don't care about your opinion.

Sitting in the front of the class has its good and bad perks. Being in the teacher's view, and feeling like everyone's eyes were on him was the bad part. On the other hand though, it meant he could exit the class faster– never mind, he could keep telling himself it was good, but it really isn't, not his fault it was assigned seats.

The teacher was going around passing papers to students that sat in the front, just for them to pass the extras down the row right behind them. How efficient.

Purpled was just one row behind the front, but it was still considered the front, taking the stack of papers that the person handed him, grabbing one, and then passing them back, only to do the whole thing again after everyone was done. Let me tell ya, it's a very tedious process.

Taking a look down at his paper, it all looked so confusing. Everything looked like a jumbled pile of shit put together, but the more he looked at it, he could tell what some of it meant.

Yeah, it was the start of the school year. Taking a test on the first week of school?

OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

Good thing it was a review test though, otherwise he would've failed horriblyyy.

The final bell rang, excusing everyone. Now that school was finally over, he could stay at home and relax. It went by faster now that he thought about it, and he was just complaining about the day being very slow. Huh.

Purpled stood up from his seat and slammed his backpack onto the desk, all while shoving notebooks, pencils, and random papers that the teacher handed out into his bag. Wallibear was standing right next to his desk, waiting patiently for him to finish.

Now that Purpled thought about it, "how the hell did Wallibear always manage to be faster than me?" Well, there's always time to figure it out later.

There was no one in the classroom by the time he officially shoved everything in. Why did he take so long? We shall never know….. Slinging his backpack over his shoulder and sauntering out the door with Walli trailing right behind, he stifled a yawn.

"Hannah said she was gonna hang out with some friends after school, I forgot their names though." Wallibear smiled stupidly at Purpled. "I guess that just leaves me and you then." He chuckled.

Purpled smiled and rolled his eyes, "More like I'm stuck with you." He joked, lightly punching Walli in the arm. Wallibear looked at Purpled with an offended look, one that stated he was joking around.

They exited out of the school building, it was the afternoon so the sun was high in the sky, despite the word Autumn, it was fucking hot.

The leaves on the trees were still green and healthy, a few leaves had fallen off, but even those ones were still green. Almost every day was bright and hot, it was just those days that happened to be chillier than most. The better days in his opinion.

"I think I'm just gonna go home and work on homework or something." Purpled muttered, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Wallibear looked at Purpled with a confused expression, one that yelled, 'what the fuck are you talking about'? However Purpled didn't see the look Walli gave him, because he had been staring at the ground the whole time.

"It's the first week of school…." He replied, "how do you have homework?" The rise of an eyebrow indicated confusion, Wallibear stopped dead in his tracks, causing Purpled to look up and meet his gaze.