What a bet.....

~Rossi's Pov~

Holy shit he was strong! I can't move anywhere. But I can't give up....$20 is all I got. I started to squirm. Then I kicked his back with my feet. He can't feel nothing or what? Then I tried to make my hands smaller to get out of his. He made his hands tighter then the other. He is clever and strong...What happen to me?

''8 minutes is over!'' Smarty said. Fuck fuck fuck! My money....

''Actually I want something else then money.'' Ze said. Anything but money! I need this. ''I want you to kiss me.'' Ohh shiet...

I kissed him on the cheek. He never said where! ''I'm not going to take that!'' Ze said then kissed me on the lips. I melted into it. But he stopped. He was a good kisser... I wanted more.

''What a bet....'' I said while my eyes were wide. Everybody laughed. But they don't even know how his lips feel....Unless RoyalChaos is real. Great, now I sound like a fangirl! Oh wait...I have always been one.

''How was the kiss?'' Galm said teasingly. Is he going to mess with ME?

''It felt better then your moms lips.'' I said. Then Chilled bursted out laughing. ''Who you laughing at Bitch Chaos?'' I smiled. Everyone bursted out laughing. I was always the humorist person.

I was having a lot of fun. I still can't believe I'm HERE with the Derp Crew! This must be a dream. But then I remembered. I have to go. To my house. I grabbed my purse. I was about to go until Ze grabbed my arm.

''Why go so early?'' Ze said. He actually cared?

''I have a house to go to man!'' I said. Ze was staring at me with his green emerald eyes. I tried to look away but failed.

"You can stay with us. We don't bite." Ze said. Then I noticed that I had nowhere to sleep at anyways.

"Theres nowhere for me to sleep. No use." I said still looking into Ze's eyes. I can just look into those eyes all day.

"You can sleep with me. I have space." Ze said. I don't want to be in his space. I would take up the whole bed probably. Then my stomach started to grumble. Fuck I'm hungry.

"We all should eat. I'm getting hungry myself." Galm said.

"Go ahead. I will be alright without food." I said. I sometimes don't eat. I want to but I can't. I just can't.

"You need food, I heard your stomach." Ze said.

"I want eat but I can't. I don't know why but I can't." I said.

"Then we will help you out." Chilled said.

"Yeah! Respect!" Smarty yelled out. That does not sound like something he would say.

"Fiiiine" I said. "But don't expect me to eat too much."

~Ze's Pov~

After we ate we went to go to sleep but Rossi went to sleep on the floor. Yeah right I'm letting her sleep there. I picked her up bridal style into my room. I put her on my bed then got on it myself. I snuggled with her. Her skin is so soft. Then I fell asleep.

~Morning~

I woke up and Rossi was all over me. What happened? Did she had a bad dream? I could not move at all so I waited for her to get up. It did not take very long. She looked up at me. She did not have her glasses on her. She was maybe dead blind.

"How did I get here?" Rossi said.

"I picked you up all the way here. I did not like it when you was on the floor." I said. She got it now.

"Where are my glasses?" Rossi said. She must of took them off when she was on the floor.

"On the floor I'm guessing." I said. I got off the bed then went into the living room. Found them just like that. I ent in the room and put on Rossi's glasses for her. I wonder if she would ever be mine. I'm too scared to ask. What if she is seeing someone else?