What will happen?

~Rossi's Pov~

I went to Ze's room to see if it was okay if I leave. I did not want to leave but I have to. If not then I will never see my stuff nor my room again... He is not here. Where is he? There is no way he could be out of his roo-

I got tackled. I screamed. Who the hell would be here except for....Ze. I turned and it was Ze. He laughed at me! I punched him in the arm. I could of done worse but I want to live.

"Why you do dis?" I said. I could of died from fear. If that could possibly happen. But yeah.

"Free country." Ze said. Well it is America.

"Touché." I said. I could of died BUT WHAT IF HE WANTED THAT? I never know. It will stay a secret.

"You're cute when you are scared." Ze said. I looked at him in his emerald green eyes. He was always the cutest man to me. But too bad I'm just a Spanish normal woman.

"Too bad I'm not good enough for you." I mutterd. I will never have him. He's too good for me.

~Ze's Pov~

"Too bad I'm not good enough for you." Rossi mutterd. Then she got her purse and left. I heard the door opened then closed.

Has she been felting like this? She thinks that she is not the one? If anything I'm not good enough for her. She is beautiful. Gamer. Has the best smile. And I'm.....me. (don't take that offensive I still love Steven xD) I got out the door then ran as fast as I could. Then I went in the car. I got out my phone and checked Rossi's address. I have to show her my feelings. My emotions. My everthing.

I knocked on her door. She has to be here. I waited a little and I saw her. She was shocked when she saw me. But she never knew that I have my camra with me. I turned it on then followed her to her room. Wow. It is...red.

"Sweet room. I expected more one direction than this." I said. I surprisingly I did.

"Well I'm not that kind of lady. Now if you dont mind I will go wash my hair." Rossi said. I watched her went in her own bathroom then closed it.

I took out the camra. I started to showcase Rossi's room. It was a cool room for a cute lady. I was mainly looking at the pictures. Did she made these? If so then she is a amazing artist. "What a room for Rossi." She had an amazing room. Then I heard Rossi coming out the bedroom. I never knew her hair was brown. I thought it was black.

"Bruh, what's with the camra." Rossi said. Uh oh.

I love this cliffhanger more than anything