Time Flies

~Third Person~

It has been five years. It is Christmas so it is now Emily's and Alexander's birthday. Ze had planned something special for Rossi. He wrapped a engagement ring inside a box. But layered it about three or four times. Most likely Rossi would get pissed and slap him. But let's just hope for the best.

"Let mommy open her gift first." Ze said grinning widely. Rossi thought his grin was suspicious. But she started to open the present. One layer.

"What?" Rossi said. She thought Ze was trolling her again. He did always troll her.

"Keep opening. It will get better." Ze said still grinning widely. Then Emily  started to grin wide. It was very suspicious. Two layers.

"Is this another troll Steven? Are you two in this?" Rossi said. She thought if she open all the layers it would be nothing but trolls.

"It would get better...." Emily said. But she was still grinning with Ze. Then Alexander started to grin. All three of them were grinning. Three layers.

"I unwrapped it three times! There is nothing isn't it?" Rossi said. She was almost about to throw the present with the ring.

"It gets better...." All three of them said. They were once again still grinning. Rossi does not know what is going on. But she does not think it's  pretty. Four layers.

"A box?" Rossi said. She was confused. She does not know that the ring is in the box.

"Open it." Ze said. Then he went closer to Rossi. Rossi opened the box and was shocked. "Will you marry me?" Ze said.

"Yes!" Rossi said. She was in tears. But it was tears of joy. She never thought this day would ever happen.

Ze kissed Rossi. He almost cried with her. But he didn't.

"I never thought today was going to get any better."

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW IT IS OVER! I know it is not too long. But I was thinking about making another book today because I LOVE WRITING AND I GOT IDEAS! I will make it as soon as I finish this chapter. I just need to customize a  few things. I won't tell you what is it. I will let you just read it :)