It is happening

~Smarty's Pov~

"YES!" I heard Amelia screamed. We laughed but not too loud.

"Alright lets get back in." Rossi said. We walked back in the livingroom looking at them.

Rossi got dragged in the hallway by Amelia and Zainab. I think I know why too...in 3....2....1..

"I GOT ASKED OUT!" Amelia and Zainab screamed that we can all hear. Called it. Fucking called it...Kinda. All three of them got back and I almost lost my shit.

"Just let it out guys. We know you heard us." Rossi said. Then we all laughed and lost our shit. It was priceless! "Okay you can stop now.." Rossi said. Then she started to laugh. Along with Amelia and Zainab.

~Ze's Pov~

Christmas was here! The best time of the year. We had a party that is starting right now. Everyone is looking at Rossi. She had a surprisingly big belly. It looks like her belly will pop and second. But other then that, there was Rossi's friends. And some youtubers. They were having a good time. But then I heard a scream or something. What the hell was that?

"STEVEN!!" I heard people yelled. I ran to the screaming. Oh god..

"Rossi is in labor!" Chilled said. Oh fuck. I helped Rossi up then tried to run hastily in the car. I was not ready.

"What happen?" I asked. I really wanted to know. I felt like it just happen.

"I was just sitting down and chatting then I felt something wet. My water broke." Rossi said. I can't believe the baby will come on Christmas.

CLIFFHANGER BECAUSE I CAN! Sowwie for a not so long chapter. I needed help. So I asked zainab_is_a_fangirl