Crushing On The Crush With A Crush....wut

I would love to thank @zainab_is_a_fangirl and @sugarcanepony (Amelia) for being the best of friends! They can really be some cool internet friends and good writers <3 :3

~Rossi's Pov~

"Zainab can you come over soon? But bring Amelia too. Something important to tell. You might even notice when you look at me." I said. I will feel bad not telling them I'm pregnant. I have to.

"Otay! We will be there in a hour or so!" Zainab said. Good. I have 1 hour to beg Ze to leave. Just what I need.

"Please Steven! I will be okay." I said. It has been 20 minutes and nothing. It will take longer then I thought.

"No! Why should I leave anyways?" Ze said. Think.....think.......IDEA!

"What about your fans? Have you ever thought about them? No. Because you worry about me too much!" I said. It is true.

"You had a breakdown and a black out. I worry too much?" Ze said. Dammit he had to bring it up. Fuck it. I will kick him out myself.

"You know what? Get out. I tried to ask nicely. I just wanted some alone time. ALONE TIME STEVEN!" Oh god. I think my emotion are messing me up again.

"Okay. I will come back in 2 hours. But if I see you on the floor having another breakdown then I will be waiting for a sorry." Ze said. I would not even say sorry if that actually happens. Then he left. Finally.

I heard a knock on the door. They are here? It's a little early but okay. It's good to see some friends. But I only trust them. They are my life.

"Su- WOAH BIG BELLY!" Amelia said. Well they figured it out. Most likely.

"What happened when we was gone..." Zainab said.

"Come inside and I will tell you." I said. I let them in. I have 2 hours. Then they have to go.

"Well explain!" Zainab said.

"Okay well.....I'm pregnant. But you will freak if you know who the possibly dad is."I said. I hope they won't ask.

"Awwww!" Both of them said. "But who is the father?" Amelia said. Fuck.

"Wellllll.......ThefatherisStevenorknownasZedon'tfreakplease." I said. Both of them lost their shit. Well I expected that.

"Wait you met a YOUTUBER?" Amelia said. Ermm..

"More like the derp crew minus Tom....You have not really been on youtube for a while so you did not watch their videos before when I was in them." I said. I see them make a look. They want to meet them.

"Can we meet them?" Fucking called it.

"Fine. Only because I don't want you to say it till I loose my shit." I said. "But you better shut up. I'm calling them now."

"Heyy Steven. Can you come over now with the rest of derp crew." I said.

"Um sure? I think I know why but whatever." Ze said. Then he hung up.

"They are coming." I said.

All of us have been chatting then I heard the door ring. It's them. Time to see Zainab and Amelia fangirl then pass out. I opened the door then Galms eyes went on Zainab. Then Chilled's eyes went on Amelia. Do they have a? Chilled dragged me in the hallway.

"Who's your friend with the glasses?" Chilled asked.

"Amelia. Why?" I asked. Does he have a crush?

"She looks cute." Chilled said. FUCKING CALLED IT!

"I can't wait to te-"

"NO!" Chilled said. Wow..

"She is madly in love with you!" I said. It is very true. That's all she think about.

"Can you wait....I'm too shy." Chilled said. Wait really?

"The great Chilled Chaos shy?" I said. I just heard that. I left. I'm telling her that later.

Then I got dragged by Galm in the hallway. Whats with me and getting dragged in the hallway?

"Um....I think I have a crush on the girl that's mixed." Galm said.

"So you have a crush on Zainab then. I can hook you two up." I said. He better not be shy.

"Okay...I don't think she likes me anyways." Galm said.

"That's not true. She said you were cute." I said. I'm surprised their crushes have a crush on them. It's ironic I guess.

"She did?" Galm asked.

"Of course! She told me when she first saw you on facecam." I said.

"Wow..I should of known." Galm said. I only see him pissed. This is maybe true love.

"Well lets get back. I'm getting bored here." I said. I was honestly getting bored. I would rather try to teach Amelia speak Spanish than this.

"Remember when you tried to teach Amelia Spanish?" Zainab said...No...no...NOOO!

"AHH THE HORRIBLE MEMORIES!" I yelled. I forgot many Spanish words that day..

"Oh come on it could not be that horrible." Amelia said.

"Fuck yeah it was horrible! You can't even speak English right." I said.

"Can you teach me?" Smarty said. Hell no...

"Smarty you are a girly-er version of Amelia. No thanks." I said. Everyone laughed hard at this point. My stomach started to hurt...I ran to the bathroom then throw up once more. At least I did not cry this time.

"You okay? You need anything?" Ze asked.

"No I'm good. I will just stay here for a while." I said. I started to think about a few things. What will the baby look like? What gender is it? Will it be more than one? Will I be a good mother?...

HOLY SHAT OVER 900 WORDS! THIS IS WHY IT TOOK ME SO LONG