Love Is In The Air

~Zainab's Pov~

I was a little worried for Rossi. She was really never the same most of the times. I guess it is just because of her pregnancy. But I'm still worried.

I decided to go over her house. I miss her it's been like 4 months. But then I started to remember the past. Galm was very nice to me. I wonder why. Maybe he likes me..No. He could get better. I'm not the best.

"Zainab!" Rossi said. She must of missed me too.

"Rossi! It has been a while. I came in then saw the rest of the derp crew.....my luck is maybe the best.

"How are you?" Galm asked me. Then he smiled. I love it when he smiles.

"I'm fine." I said then smiled. I love it when people are nice and sweet. Even when they smile.

~Amelia's Pov~

I missed Rossi. I decided to go to get house. She must of missed me. I sure do. I walked over since I don't have a car. Then I started to think about Chilled. He was very nice and sweet to me. I know he does not like me. No way he possibly could.

"Amelia the beautiful girl I know and love!" Rossi said then hugged me. She really does love me.

"Where was my hug when I came?" Zainab said. Wow she is here.

"I knew her longer!" Rossi said.

"How was your day, Amelia?" Chilled asked me. I never thought I would hear those words. (Well too bad. It's only a fanfic Amelia xD)

"I'm good now that you asked." I said. Chilled blushed. Does he like me?

~Chilled's Pov~

I think she saw me blushing. If she did I will have a bad time. I'm too shy to talk to her. I have never been shy to talk to anyone. I'm the mighty ChilledChaos not ChilledCuddle! Then I see Rossi whispering to Ze and Smarty. They had a evil look on their face.

"Well we are going to go." Rossi said. Then the tree of them went at the hallway. Oh no.

"So..." Amelia said. I should just tell her. Rossi said she had a crush on me. I should not be shy.

"Amelia can we talk alone." I said. She nodded then we went in the kitchen.

"What do you have to talk about?" Amelia said.

"W-would you like to go out with me?" I asked. Her eyes were wide.

"YES!" Amelia said. Then she kissed me. That went out very well.

~Galm's Pov~

Chilled and Amelia just went in the kitchen. Now it's my chance.

"Zainab.." I said. I don't want to be too shy.

"Yes?" She said with a smile. She smiles beautifully.

"Will you go out with me?" I said. She said nothing back. I got sad then looked at the ground.

"Ofcourse I would." Zainab said. I looed up and saw her face. She kissed me. I melted into it.

"YES!" Amelia yelled. I looked over there and saw both of them kissed. I guess things went well for all of us.

It took me a while to think this out.