7

WIth Abel asleep in the nursery at the clubhouse, I stood outside talking with Jax kissing him and telling him how much I love him and will miss him.

"Hopefully it will not be a very serving time," he says

"I can only hope but with how they've been trying and trying to get something on you all they'd take it for the long haul to make you all service long sentencing," I say

he knew I was being honest.

"I want you and Abel to stay safe and our little one" he as before wrapping his arms around me and started kissing me as the cops and them came for the guys.

"we will and I want you not to get in a shit load of trouble and risk you adding sentencing, "I say

"I'll do my best. besides, we've managed to get protection inside" he says

"I nodded my head and gave him one hell of a kiss before he was cuffed and taken away.

I stood there watching as the guys were put in the back of the squad cars and hauled off the lot before I went to check on Abel.

We don't know if I'm pregnant he was just going on a hunch of his that our endless sex that we had for two nights had done the job.

After making sure Abel was alright I headed back out watching those that weren't locked up doing what they had to do before they went back to work at the garage.

I sat there at the picnic tables thing about everything that had happened before this point and what could possibly happen from this point forth.

After being lost in thought I snapped myself out of it and decided I'd take Abel and head home.

I had called earlier this morning to schedule an appointment for a full check-up with my doctor for later this afternoon so while I wait I'm gonna nap with Abel.

By the time my appointment rolled around Gemma came to pick up Abel so she'd have him for the night while I went to my doctor's appointment.

After receiving the news that I am in fact pregnant and that I'm three in half weeks along which means it wants the last teo nights that got me pregnant it the day Jax told me he was gonna be locked up.

With the news of me having a baby, I knew there was so much I had to do and things I couldn't do and one of them was stressing.

so while Abel is with Gemma I decided to come up with something that wasnt gonna cause stress and that's pass the time so when I'm home alone I'd not be bored outta my mind.