9

Gemma took Abel home with her since Jax and I was staying at the clubhouse. not able to make it him being too needy and lost in each other.

we had hardly made it to the dorm room without running into something or bumping and hitting something knocking it over as we made out along the way.

Once we managed to make it into the room and strip each other down he shut and locked the door before he lifted me up and carried me to the bed where he took his time familiarizing himself with my body and taking in the new changes he hadn't got to touch since he'd been locked up.

"so fucking beautiful" he complimented

"thank you," I replied

He gave my stomach a soft kiss before he got down to business. 

since he had already eaten my pussy countless times in the bathroom before we came to the room He wasted no time slipping side of me and making endless passionate love to me.

I clawed his back and littered his throat with love bites as he made me cum countless times. 

"I fucking missed this the whole time I was locked up. I missed being able to touch you like this to kiss you and have no repercussions or anything happening. I missed it all and I'm beyond happy that I'm experiencing this again and that I'm home with my family and I hadn't missed my daughter's birth" he says as he fulls me up and moves me around so I was laying on my side.

"I missed it all to and then some Jax. I honestly wasn't sure what would happen if those assholes got what they were trying for and you'd had to stay in there longer and miss her birth. or what I'd do wall those lonely late nights when Abel is sleeping and she's claimed down. "  I tell Him

"Well now there isn't anything like that to worry about they got fired and we got time removed from our sentencing so now I can be with you and Abel and experience the remainder of this pregnancy" He says

"thankfully," I say before I turned my head and brushed my fingers along his cheek before I cupped his face as he landed down and started kissing me.