PLEASE READ, AND PLEASE STOP THE HATEFULNESS 🙏

Hi, my silly bookworms 📖 🐛!!!!

It's me, your shitty ass author!

Long time, no read!!

Right!!??

I hope you're all doing well, and had a fun Christmas/Holidays this last year!

I'm sending out this out as a plead to stop the vicious verbal attacks I'm getting, and to ask for some understanding please!?

As you know I SUCK at updating on time or even regularly.

However you may not know, why I can't write or update as much as I want is because my "real" life fucking sucks ass.

Most of you probably don't know, but I suffer from a really shitty chronic pain illness called Fibromyalgia for the past 7 years.

Which basically Fibromyalgia means I'm in constant pain 24/7 freaking 365, as well as suffering a mountain of other symptoms.
This means depression, insomnia, horrible nightmares, anxiety, constant stomach sickness, and a whole bunch of others symptoms I won't bore you with.

Altogether basically this just means my body is at war with myself, and really fucking hates me.
Meaning my body is practically just a painful hellish prison I am permanently stuck in, and can never escape 😩.

Sadly this affects my ability to write/update, and fucking even getting out of bed some mornings.
For the past few years I have had no choice other than putting my mental, and physical health first.
Just trying to find somewhat of a balance, so I can get back to writing, and updating for you silly bookworms!

Honestly writing for you bookworms, and finishing my story is one thing that still brings me joy!

Sadly, until recently........

These past two/three months I've been getting horrible messages, and rude comments about my writing or inability to update.

On my good days I love to get some inspiration by reading here on Wattpad, before writing a chapter.
So as a longtimeeeeee Wattpader (almost a decade 😬), believe me I understand how fucking annoying late updates are.

I am trying my damn well hardest to find a balance with my health where I can update for you regularly.

I've been better in these past few months actually than I have been in years, and I've been working on several chapters to give you soon 😆.
Several chapters I know you bookworms are dying for, which I can't wait to share with you!

So I understand how frustrating no updates can be, but PLEASE 😣 this does not call for cruel name-calling messages, or nasty comments.

I'm in pain constantly, and as a young adult suffering this bullsh*t disease,
believe me I'm doing the best I can.

Sadly I have no freaking handbook on how to live with this illness.

I'm working on more updates for you bookworms, because writing for you is my favorite thing right now in my life!

You have no idea how much your support, and kind, silly, or loving comments help me on my bad days ❤️.

I understand how annoying I am as a half-ass of an author who can't update regularly.

I'm just asking for a little bit of kindness, and patience please for those of you still here with this book!

Please believe I'm doing the best I can!

Just try to remember as authors we have a life outside of Wattpad, and sometimes those lives can be really fucking shitty.

Please those of you who are sending them, can you stop the cruel messages and comments.

These really aren't helping, just make me feel absolutely worse, and erode my confidence to update.

Writing is already difficult, and terrifying enough.
I want this book to be a safe place for kooky ideas for anyone to share, and where us bookworms can be free to be bookworms ya know!?
Please don't make my comment section become a dump of hatefulness or cruelty to others.

If you can't show some common human decency on my novel, please don't read any longer.

Please if you are going to be rude or vicious keep those comments, and opinions to yourself.

Everyone on here deserves some compassion, patience, decency, and basic understanding 😊.

I'm working as hard as I can on my health, and finishing some chapters to update soon for you guys!

I appreciate those of you who have been supportive, and your kindness means more than you know!

I'll be seeing you in a chapter real soon bookworms!

I hope you're excited for the next chapter coming this week, about Callum's long awaited visit home!

I really can't wait for you bookworms to read!

Thanks you for those offering your continued support, and kindness!

It really means more to me than you know ❤️!

What do you bookworms think will happen next chapter?

Just comment any book questions, if you just want to talk, spread some love about the book/characters, or whatever floats your boat 🛶.

See ya bookworms soon 😊!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~