Death by Straight Razor aka Chapter 7

I am really sorry about no updates for a long time so I am writing a lot of chapters to update to make it up to you guys

(I love JM Storm qoutes by the way)

--------------------------------------------------------

Bailey's POV

I quickly wiped the tears away from my cheeks.
I am so weak and Callum was so strong.
I am worthless.

I closed off my emotions not wanting to remember my past.
I went to look for some clothes in the two rooms by the bed.
The first door I opened was a beautiful walk in closet.

The shelves were white and the room looked sleek and modern.
There was a island in the middle with storage that had jewelry and shoes. All on one side there was women's clothes and on the other side included mens clothes. In the very back there are custom shelves with purses and drawers for undergarments. There were mirrors on each side for a person to look in.

I had never seen so many clothes in my life

Tears were brought to my eyes again.
I didn't deserve Grayson.
He cared about me so much and we barely even knew each other. He was so good, too good for me. He did all this and cared so much for a mate he hadn't even known yet. He spent all this money on a filthy omega like me.
He was too good, too pure and I was filthy and used.

The sobs racked my body before I could stop them. I needed to get in the shower and stop acting like a child. There are people out there with lives much worse than mine and here I am acting like a baby.

I quickly grabbed a long sleeve shirt and some leggings. I had to cover my body I cant have Grayson seeing how ugly I am.
I opened the other door and was met with a stunning bathroom.
Everything in this house is so beautiful unlike me.

There were sinks that ran along the wall and each had a mirror and lots of storage. On the other side was a bathtub big enough for three people with jets and a large standing shower. It was magnificent.

( I am warning you now it is about to get really sad)

This house is so nice and elegant I shouldn't touch anything or I will ruin it. Its too pure for me, I need to leave. I cant be here I will ruin everything like I always do.