Meeting Family & Going Home aka Chapter 17

Really Important, Please Read!!!!!!

Hey bookworms, decided to update again to make up for a lot of missed ones. Anyways I hope you guys like this update, it's one of the longest chapters I've ever made.

And thank you guys so much for reading this book, it's reached farther than I ever though it would, so thank you guys!

Also thank you for putting up with my lazy ass, these medical issues have been really hard to handle, and come to terms with.
And now they're all sorted out. So updating should be a lot better.

Anyways BookWorms.......

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"After a while you begin to love your problems.

You fear recovery.

When you have struggled for so long, you don't remember life without your inner demons.

You don't want to remember.

Because without them, who are you?"

-cc

Baileys POV

We were jerked away from our embrace as a loud knocking resonated throughout the room, causing Grayson to let out a small groan of annoyance. I untangled from his arms and sat on the bed, as he walked over too the door slowly opening it. Another powerful male's voice began talking, traveling the through air with it's deep powerful pitch. I could hear Grayson begin arguing with the person, clearly very annoyed at their presence. "Well, she's here right now, downstairs, and she's not leaving till you both come down," The voice stated, grabbing my attention.